Girls at Islamic School Banned from Running Over Virginity Fears

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Girls at Islamic School Banned from Running Over Virginity Fears
(13-05-2015 12:58 PM)Marozz Wrote:  And promiscuous women cause earthquakes.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...29912.html
If that is the way God wants it that is the way it is gonna be!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 08:29 PM
(13-05-2015 02:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I believe they aren't allowed to use tampons either.

Growing up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains I had lots of friends who rode horses. There was always a lot of talk about girls breaking their hymen while horseback riding. I don't know if it actually happens...maybe it does. I wonder if camel riding is as as jarring as horses.

But what's even funnier is all the snickering we did when we found out that the rhythm of the jogging horse could bring a girl to orgams...that and the strategiclly placed saddle horn. I always wondered why my girlfriends looooooooooooved their horses so much. Now I know why. Laugh out load Thumbsup

Am I the only one? I was married to a lady for 19 years who loved horses and she talked me into riding a few times. As the horse started to gallop I bounced up and down and every down banged my balls against the saddle. Now i know that Genghis Kahn and John Wayne and a few million men in between rode horses without this problem and I do not claim to have bigger balls, nor do I think mine are smaller than usual, but I never have understood why most men aren{t tortured in their ball department by bouncing on the back of a horse.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
07-12-2015, 08:36 PM
(07-12-2015 08:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(13-05-2015 02:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I believe they aren't allowed to use tampons either.

Growing up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains I had lots of friends who rode horses. There was always a lot of talk about girls breaking their hymen while horseback riding. I don't know if it actually happens...maybe it does. I wonder if camel riding is as as jarring as horses.

But what's even funnier is all the snickering we did when we found out that the rhythm of the jogging horse could bring a girl to orgams...that and the strategiclly placed saddle horn. I always wondered why my girlfriends looooooooooooved their horses so much. Now I know why. Laugh out load Thumbsup

Am I the only one? I was married to a lady for 19 years who loved horses and she talked me into riding a few times. As the horse started to gallop I bounced up and down and every down banged my balls against the saddle. Now i know that Genghis Kahn and John Wayne and a few million men in between rode horses without this problem and I do not claim to have bigger balls, nor do I think mine are smaller than usual, but I never have understood why most men aren{t tortured in their ball department by bouncing on the back of a horse.

At a gallop, I believe your are supposed to have your weight on the stirrups, not on your gonads. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
07-12-2015, 08:53 PM

If you're bouncing, you're not doing it right.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
07-12-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 09:05 PM by GirlyMan.)

(07-12-2015 08:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  At a gallop, I believe your are supposed to have your weight on the stirrups, not on your gonads. Consider

Horses broke my hymen. Galloping was the best but them horses can only go full speed for a couple minutes. Trotting was the worst ball banging.. Weeping

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-12-2015, 09:06 PM

Just keep at it until you develop a thick scrotal callus.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
07-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Oh Jeebus, if they told me not to do yoga, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves...in the most zen possible way Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2015, 09:15 PM

You know being a woman, I never actually thought about this. Consider But I would agree with you--it does not sound comfortable for a man.
07-12-2015, 09:29 PM
(07-12-2015 09:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 08:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Am I the only one? I was married to a lady for 19 years who loved horses and she talked me into riding a few times. As the horse started to gallop I bounced up and down and every down banged my balls against the saddle. Now i know that Genghis Kahn and John Wayne and a few million men in between rode horses without this problem and I do not claim to have bigger balls, nor do I think mine are smaller than usual, but I never have understood why most men aren{t tortured in their ball department by bouncing on the back of a horse.

Just keep at it until you develop a thick scrotal callus.

But think of the poor fella anyone with a bad ass scrotal callus might go to tea bag, afterwards! Sad
Be like slappin the back of a head with a slap jack! Confused Knockin people unconscious n junk!

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-12-2015, 10:25 PM
(07-12-2015 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 08:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Am I the only one? I was married to a lady for 19 years who loved horses and she talked me into riding a few times. As the horse started to gallop I bounced up and down and every down banged my balls against the saddle. Now i know that Genghis Kahn and John Wayne and a few million men in between rode horses without this problem and I do not claim to have bigger balls, nor do I think mine are smaller than usual, but I never have understood why most men aren{t tortured in their ball department by bouncing on the back of a horse.

You know being a woman, I never actually thought about this. Consider But I would agree with you--it does not sound comfortable for a man.

Someone once said that in a truly rational world women would ride astride the horse and men would ride sidesaddle.
[+] 4 users Like jabeady's post