Girly's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Girly's Great Tit Thread
(28-06-2016 08:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thank you...seeing my scars, and theirs, bothers me a lot. I have a lump in my throat and my eyes are filled with tears. Happens every time I see one of these pictures...little else affects me this way.

But it's my shit to figure out. I am just not there yet. Undecided

I have surgery scars. Not from a mastectomy but from a gallbladder/appendectomy and ovarian cyst removal. They would not do two incisions so they cut me from under my breast to just above my pelvis about 3 inches right of my navel. It's as wide was my thumb.

I hated it for years but then I just decide one day that if that's all it took to turn someone off, they were not good enough for me. I was never beautiful or particularly feminine so maybe it just didn't hurt me as much, IDK. As much as I love my breast for the memories of feeding my children and for the sexy feeling they let me have I'd not miss them if I had to choose them or another day, week, month or years with my grandsons. Cancer is fucking scary.

I'm sorry for your loss and even sorrier that it still grieves you. I hope you find peace with it. Everyone should be able to love themselves. You're the only you you have. Hug

I appreciate what you are saying and I also felt the same way...losing them was better than dying. But it's much easier to say that...before it happens to you. I know that because I live that.

I was quite flat chested and didn't think it would matter much at all. I mean, I was going to have implants and be bustier than I had ever been before. It's not that simple. And I doubt I can fully explain it.

I have other scars...they do not bother me one bit. This is different. Very, very different.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 08:32 PM
(28-06-2016 08:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have surgery scars. Not from a mastectomy but from a gallbladder/appendectomy and ovarian cyst removal. They would not do two incisions so they cut me from under my breast to just above my pelvis about 3 inches right of my navel. It's as wide was my thumb.

I hated it for years but then I just decide one day that if that's all it took to turn someone off, they were not good enough for me. I was never beautiful or particularly feminine so maybe it just didn't hurt me as much, IDK. As much as I love my breast for the memories of feeding my children and for the sexy feeling they let me have I'd not miss them if I had to choose them or another day, week, month or years with my grandsons. Cancer is fucking scary.

I'm sorry for your loss and even sorrier that it still grieves you. I hope you find peace with it. Everyone should be able to love themselves. You're the only you you have. Hug

I appreciate what you are saying and I also felt the same way...losing them was better than dying. But it's much easier to say that...before it happens to you. I know that because I live that.

I was quite flat chested and didn't think it would matter much at all. I mean, I was going to have implants and be bustier than I had ever been before. It's not that simple. And I doubt I can fully explain it.

I have other scars...they do not bother me one bit. This is different. Very, very different.

Girly's fellas went into early retirement over a decade ago. Is it something like that?

#sigh
28-06-2016, 08:34 PM
(28-06-2016 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I appreciate what you are saying and I also felt the same way...losing them was better than dying. But it's much easier to say that...before it happens to you. I know that because I live that.

Girly's fellas went into early retirement over a decade ago. Is it something like that?

I can't say for sure. I have never had fellas like Girly's. I just know that it's more difficult than I thought it would be six years later. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

28-06-2016, 08:47 PM
(28-06-2016 08:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have surgery scars. Not from a mastectomy but from a gallbladder/appendectomy and ovarian cyst removal. They would not do two incisions so they cut me from under my breast to just above my pelvis about 3 inches right of my navel. It's as wide was my thumb.

Hug

No words just love.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-06-2016, 09:24 PM
(28-06-2016 08:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 08:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I appreciate what you are saying and I also felt the same way...losing them was better than dying. But it's much easier to say that...before it happens to you. I know that because I live that.

Hug

No words just love.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
28-06-2016, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 11:01 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(28-06-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hey sexy ladies.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h328...ladies.jpg

Okay, this one disturbs me because I hate my scars so fucking much.

But, I am glad there are women who have been able to move past what I can't.

I know it's easy for me to say this, but where some see scars, others see badges -- mute testimonials to survival and the will to live. There's a beauty in that too.

I hope you get to a place where you can feel better about this, I really do. I wish I had the words that could help you there ... but I don't, obviously.

(28-06-2016 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly's fellas went into early retirement over a decade ago. Is it something like that?

My son's mother absolutely refused a mastectomy for this reason. She used many more words to say it than I will here, but it was clear that her sexual identity was in part informed by her breasts ... all my passionate argumentation notwithstanding.

I'm glad her stubbornness didn't cost her her life.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-06-2016, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 05:05 PM by jennybee.)
(28-06-2016 10:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, this one disturbs me because I hate my scars so fucking much.

But, I am glad there are women who have been able to move past what I can't.

I know it's easy for me to say this, but where some see scars, others see badges -- mute testimonials to survival and the will to live. There's a beauty in that too.

I hope you get to a place where you can feel better about this, I really do. I wish I had the words that could help you there ... but I don't, obviously.

(28-06-2016 08:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly's fellas went into early retirement over a decade ago. Is it something like that?

My son's mother absolutely refused a mastectomy for this reason. She used many more words to say it than I will here, but it was clear that her sexual identity was in part informed by her breasts ... all my passionate argumentation notwithstanding.

I'm glad her stubbornness didn't cost her her life.

I'm so glad your son's mom is okay. I can understand your son's mom's (or any woman's) "stubborness" to not want to lose her breasts. I think a lot of men would have the same degree of difficulty if they had to have any part of their manhood removed due to cancer.

Society puts a lot of emphasis on breasts. Breasts=femininity, womanness, sexiness. We are taught from a young age that breasts are identifiers of being a woman. I think it would be very difficult from a psychological perspective to have my breasts removed, so I can totally understand any woman having difficulty processing all of that, even to the betterment of their health.

That said, if I had breast cancer and the doctors thought my best chance of survival was to have my breasts removed, I would certainly choose to have them removed. I would probably get breast implants or a cool tattoo across my chest like that lady in the photo that Girly posted (which is also quite sexy, imo) I also think of women like Angelina Jolie (who had a mastectomy), who is still considered one of the most attractive (and sexy) women in the world. In the photo that Girly posted, I see fighters. Much more sexy than a pair of breasts, imo. Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
29-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I have perhaps not been quite clear. I did not question having the mastectomy...in fact I am the one who said to take both. I went into it with a concrete decision to do what I did...no waffling. Both gone.

Over time the 'problem' took root and grew. It has even surprised me.

I have no, absolutely no, concern about being attractive to someone else. Not a bit. It's all me...it's all my stuff to try to come to terms with.

It's weird because I didn't at any time question the decision medically, and I still don't.

For everyone who says they would do this if faced with it...I get that...I did that. I hope no one here ever is in the position to have to decide and I hope that if a loved has to decide you let them make their decision...it's one that no one else should make.

I admire the women who are able to embrace their new bodies and have the confidence to display it. Oddly it's not a confidence thing for me...I just hate the mutilation and the ugly scars.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Girly's Great Tit Thread

They still make a great decoration don't they?
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
29-06-2016, 08:54 PM
(29-06-2016 07:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

They still make a great decoration don't they?

Yabut. .... it's like on those little tiny sleds now. .... Weeping

#sigh