Girly's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Girly's Great Tit Thread
(29-06-2016 07:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm so glad your son's mom is okay. I can understand your son's mom's (or any woman's) "stubborness" to not want to lose her breasts. I think a lot of men would have the same degree of difficulty if they had to have any part of their manhood removed due to cancer.

Society puts a lot of emphasis on breasts. Breasts=femininity, womanness, sexiness. We are taught from a young age that breasts are identifiers of being a woman. I think it would be very difficult from a psychological perspective to have my breasts removed, so I can totally understand any woman having difficulty processing all of that, even to the betterment of their health.

That said, if I had breast cancer and the doctors thought my best chance of survival was to have my breasts removed, I would certainly choose to have them removed. I would probably get breast implants or a cool tattoo across my chest like that lady in the photo that Girly posted (which is also quite sexy, imo) I also think of women like Angelina Jolie (who had a mastectomy), who is still considered one of the most attractive (and sexy) women in the world. In the photo that Girly posted, I see fighters. Much more sexy than a pair of breasts, imo. Wink

Indeed, my use of the word "stubbornness" was perhaps a little ill-considered, because I didn't and don't wish to impute the negative connotations that that word can carry; it's just that as someone with a more objective viewpoint, I saw that (mistakenly, apparently) as the way to certainly avoid future risk to her life from recurrence. I loved, and do to this day love her, for her willingness to speak the truth as she sees it no matter what, and that is indeed a component of stubborness -- a very good one in my view.

I sure agree that attitude is the key component to sexiness, and I like a woman who's a fighter. Indeed, I need one. I want a woman who will tell me when I'm about to step in a turd even when she knows I'll get my hackles up, not one who cheerleads every step I take simply to keep peace.

And yes, having to surrender a bit of the tackle-box would cetainly flummox me, and perhaps lead me to decisions others might well find "stubborn".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply