Girly's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Girly's Great Tit Thread
Heatheness, it doesn't matter how you define nudity. The relevant entity here is the US government, and how THEY define nudity. You, me, and everyone else can disagree, but that doesn't change the law.

Ever hear the term "pick your battles"? Your issue is not with this forum, and your protest is misplaced.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-06-2016, 01:39 AM
(25-06-2016 10:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  How about some back boobs?
[Image: 4a9bdf79f489939388f2ea3e5ec65929.jpg]

Gasp Sadcryface Ohmy Shocking Sad

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
26-06-2016, 01:41 AM
(25-06-2016 11:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Heatheness, it doesn't matter how you define nudity. The relevant entity here is the US government, and how THEY define nudity. You, me, and everyone else can disagree, but that doesn't change the law.

Ever hear the term "pick your battles"? Your issue is not with this forum, and your protest is misplaced.

Then you misunderstand my protest but I'm too tired to explain again tonight. I'll post tomorrow.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
26-06-2016, 01:43 AM
(25-06-2016 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good luck with that...this place is NOT a democracy.

Carry on.

No one said it's a democracy. I think the point is that the rule is not being applied equally.

Just because a place isn't a democracy doesn't mean that a person should remain silent.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-06-2016, 01:46 AM
(25-06-2016 10:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Laugh out load Oh Heathness....Laugh out load Don't get into a stew over this. Look at my "warning level" up in the right hand corner of my posts, I have a 20% warning! I post nude things without thinking. Once I posted an amazing ballet dancer dancing to some classical music on a Christian cross. She was nude. Several months before the nude dancer I posted nude pictures of Portland's nude bicycle parade. Another time I posted some lamp shades that had nude female boobs on the base of it.....made out of paper mache`. I just do it without thinking what I'm doing. Nude just doesn't register in my brain or something.

Anyway, I got a 20% warning level. Laugh out load I donno. I just go with the TTA rules. I try to think before I post pictures now. Thumbsup

THIS POST NEEDS LINKS.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-06-2016, 01:47 AM
(25-06-2016 10:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  How about some back boobs?
[Image: 4a9bdf79f489939388f2ea3e5ec65929.jpg]

That's masgusting!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-06-2016, 02:29 AM
(25-06-2016 10:29 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am protesting this thread and the nude pics of all breasts within it.

Sad

Nude pics (not just women's nude pics but nude pics) are against the rules as stated according to the rules, should be pulled!

I am protesting the sexist and unequal treatment of nudity in this fo.

Yup. There is absurdity and hypocrisy in the world and that is exactly what the breast cancer people in the OP vid are highlighting.

There is not hypocrisy on the forum ... all members, regardless of age, gender, colour, creed etc. can post male nips but not female nips.

It's weird but there you go.

The forum team of long ago decided upon reluctant compliance on this issue, not because we don't want to change the world but because we want to stay on-line.

Our children's children will no doubt find this laughable (I hope) but meanwhile, here's a risqué pic of extreme nudity where I live...

Can you believe she's actually exposing her hair!

[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=0640a676-c722-46c7-82a5-9342a9f14306]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
26-06-2016, 03:58 AM
(25-06-2016 10:45 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 10:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I do care that they allow nudes of men and not women.

There have been no nude shots of men in this thread.

that sounds like a challenge
26-06-2016, 07:58 AM
(26-06-2016 02:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 10:29 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am protesting this thread and the nude pics of all breasts within it.

Sad

Nude pics (not just women's nude pics but nude pics) are against the rules as stated according to the rules, should be pulled!

I am protesting the sexist and unequal treatment of nudity in this fo.

Yup. There is absurdity and hypocrisy in the world and that is exactly what the breast cancer people in the OP vid are highlighting.

There is not hypocrisy on the forum ... all members, regardless of age, gender, colour, creed etc. can post male nips but not female nips.

It's weird but there you go.

The forum team of long ago decided upon reluctant compliance on this issue, not because we don't want to change the world but because we want to stay on-line.

Our children's children will no doubt find this laughable (I hope) but meanwhile, here's a risqué pic of extreme nudity where I live...

Can you believe she's actually exposing her hair!

[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=0640a676-c722-46c7-82a5-9342a9f14306]

That the rule is not applied equally by the forum is not weird (bolded), it's sexist.

And that the forum does not have the ownership to post the rules accurately shows that it recognizes the sexists point of view but refuses to take ownership of it. IMO

Have a good one. Smile

26-06-2016, 08:14 AM
(25-06-2016 11:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Heatheness, it doesn't matter how you define nudity. The relevant entity here is the US government, and how THEY define nudity. You, me, and everyone else can disagree, but that doesn't change the law.

No, my issue is with admission of a slight. The forum rules apply to pics of women but not men. Girlyman and any man can share pics of his upper torso sans clothing but I nor any other women may not. In this manner, we are expected to just accept sexual shame. Just because the law is not fair does not mean it is not within the power of the forum to apply it equally.

I am not asking the forum to go against the law but above and beyond the law and say, "We recognize the law is unfair and sexist, there may be nothing we can do about the law BUT to show solidarity to our sister citizens we will restrict ourselves to the same restrictions that they must adhere to."

Apply the rule equally to all. That is my request.

Enjoy your day. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post