Girly's Great Tit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Girly's Great Tit Thread
i agree. if this means we get to see female boobs then its time we all took a stand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
26-06-2016, 09:25 AM
(26-06-2016 09:02 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i agree. if this means we get to see female boobs then its time we all took a stand.

It doesn't mean that, so stop drooling. Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
26-06-2016, 09:29 AM
(26-06-2016 08:14 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, my issue is with admission of a slight. The forum rules apply to pics of women but not men. Girlyman and any man can share pics of his upper torso sans clothing but I nor any other women may not. In this manner, we are expected to just accept sexual shame. Just because the law is not fair does not mean it is not within the power of the forum to apply it equally.

I am not asking the forum to go against the law but above and beyond the law and say, "We recognize the law is unfair and sexist, there may be nothing we can do about the law BUT to show solidarity to our sister citizens we will restrict ourselves to the same restrictions that they must adhere to."

Apply the rule equally to all. That is my request.

Enjoy your day. Smile

That wouldn't be much fun.
26-06-2016, 09:36 AM
(26-06-2016 09:25 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 09:02 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i agree. if this means we get to see female boobs then its time we all took a stand.

It doesn't mean that, so stop drooling. Tongue

now ive lost interest. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
26-06-2016, 09:42 AM
i think girly should reshoot his photos and only have side boob shots. would that be more tasteful?
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
26-06-2016, 09:44 AM
(26-06-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i think girly should reshoot his photos and only have side boob shots. would that be more tasteful?

I vote for pasties Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
26-06-2016, 10:37 AM
(26-06-2016 09:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 09:42 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i think girly should reshoot his photos and only have side boob shots. would that be more tasteful?

I vote for pasties Wink

Tasteful pasties, tasty pasties, testy pasties...

no wait, that last one sounds too much like pasties for the testis. Gasp Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
26-06-2016, 10:54 AM
(26-06-2016 09:29 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 08:14 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, my issue is with admission of a slight. The forum rules apply to pics of women but not men. Girlyman and any man can share pics of his upper torso sans clothing but I nor any other women may not. In this manner, we are expected to just accept sexual shame. Just because the law is not fair does not mean it is not within the power of the forum to apply it equally.

I am not asking the forum to go against the law but above and beyond the law and say, "We recognize the law is unfair and sexist, there may be nothing we can do about the law BUT to show solidarity to our sister citizens we will restrict ourselves to the same restrictions that they must adhere to."

Apply the rule equally to all. That is my request.

Enjoy your day. Smile

That wouldn't be much fun.

Depends. Tongue

26-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Girly's Great Tit Thread
(26-06-2016 08:14 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  The forum rules apply to pics of women but not men. Girlyman and any man can share pics of his upper torso sans clothing but I nor any other women may not. In this manner, we are expected to just accept sexual shame.

You can share pics of yourself. Use the PM system.
26-06-2016, 12:13 PM
(26-06-2016 11:48 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 08:14 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  The forum rules apply to pics of women but not men. Girlyman and any man can share pics of his upper torso sans clothing but I nor any other women may not. In this manner, we are expected to just accept sexual shame.

You can share pics of yourself. Use the PM system.

So, did you ask Girly if you could take his pics from here and posted them in another forum or did you just steal them without respecting his consent? Dodgy