GirlyMan's Hormone Replacement Therapy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2012, 11:37 PM
RE: GirlyMan's Hormone Replacement Therapy
All right, ladies and gents (more for the ladies than the gents),
Test results show Erxomai has 459 pints of testosterone so no gel for the boys Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-01-2012, 12:35 AM
(23-01-2012 11:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  All right, ladies and gents (more for the ladies than the gents),
Test results show Erxomai has 459 pints of testosterone so no gel for the boys Sad

why " Sad " ? You just wanted an excuse to rub 'em. You're an atheist now Father, rub 'em whenever you like (though not in public Wink ).
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-01-2012, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 08:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-01-2012 11:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  All right, ladies and gents (more for the ladies than the gents),

So the good news is that your old-ass shriveled wrinkled fellas are still doing their job. They haven't gone into retirement yet. GirlyMan lives happily between 450-600 ng/dL on exogenous testosterone. The bad news is that you can't just slap on some testosterone and your problems disappear like they did with Girly.

(09-01-2012 12:32 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 12:14 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A male prostate product available in Australia, brand name Trinovin, contains Trifolium pratense extracted from red clover and isaflavones.
Interestingly the ladies product, different in brand name, is identical.Smile

And I'd guess they are identically ineffective.

Actually Chas the product helped my B.P.H.& my P.S.A levels dropped from 3 to .47.

It's a mistake to discount the effectiveness of herbal and other OTC supplements out of hand. I take a shitload. But I always spend a lot of time on pubmed with them before I make a decision.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-01-2012, 08:30 PM
(25-01-2012 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2012 12:32 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Actually Chas the product helped my B.P.H.& my P.S.A levels dropped from 3 to .47.

It's a mistake to discount the effectiveness of herbal and other OTC supplements out of hand. I take a shitload. But I always spend a lot of time on pubmed with them before I make a decision.

Just awaiting clinical trials or double-blind studies. How much to take? How often? What interactions? If you want to put untested shit in your body, go right ahead.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-01-2012, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2012 09:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2012 08:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2012 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's a mistake to discount the effectiveness of herbal and other OTC supplements out of hand. I take a shitload. But I always spend a lot of time on pubmed with them before I make a decision.

Just awaiting clinical trials or double-blind studies. How much to take? How often? What interactions? If you want to put untested shit in your body, go right ahead.

Clinical trials and double-blind studies are requirements of becoming a pharmaceutical, they are not requirements for providing evidence of being potentially beneficial. Evidence of being potentially beneficial is what drives clinical trials. Pubmed silymarin and convince me why I shouldn't take milk thistle prophylactically along with my fifth of vodka. ... Same for all of the other OTC hepatoprotectives I take for that matter.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.