GirlyMen Live Longer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
GirlyMen Live Longer
Hah, take that you ManlyMen.

The lifespan of Korean eunuchs

Hmmm, what about GirlyMen who supplement with exogenous testosterone ... Consider

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-10-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: GirlyMen Live Longer
The question is : who lives better ? Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
These eunuchs lived as Kings - right hand men of rulers, in palaces, and governed stately affairs. Just by the matter of their lifestyle, of course they were going to live longer lives than the vast majority of the peasant/serf/slave society of the time.

Who were these men of similar socio-economic statuses? Why did they die earlier? I bet it was due to life style rather than biology.
[+] 1 user Likes PoolBoyG's post
10-10-2012, 09:43 PM
(10-10-2012 08:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The question is : who lives better ? Tongue

That's an easy one, the GirlyMan capable of manipulating his testosterone levels with exogenous supplementation to whatever levels the current situation calls for. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-10-2012, 10:42 PM
(10-10-2012 09:39 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  These eunuchs lived as Kings - right hand men of rulers, in palaces, and governed stately affairs. Just by the matter of their lifestyle, of course they were going to live longer lives than the vast majority of the peasant/serf/slave society of the time.

Who were these men of similar socio-economic statuses? Why did they die earlier? I bet it was due to life style rather than biology.

What this guy said.

Scientists are sucking balls these days, need to pick up their game.
First they don't know about pressure and it's effects on boiling points and now they can't see the obvious slap in the face facts to their conclusion in this.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-10-2012, 11:42 PM
They said the same socio-economic status in the abstract, and stipulated that such an occurrence happens in other animals. Its pretty disgusting, but that isn't really reason to be hesitant to believe it.
10-10-2012, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 02:27 AM by depat.)
There are reportedly 5 genders, GirlyMan.

People of the third gender are typed as"androgynous" (not asexual); these people rank very high in both masculine and feminine traits/characteristics. And they rate as the most enjoyable/popular people by others, being well balanced.
[+] 1 user Likes depat's post
11-10-2012, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 11:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-10-2012 11:58 PM)depat Wrote:  There are reportedly 5 genders, GirlyMan.

The fuck you say, depat, GirlyMan is capable of experiencing any and all the fuck you say. Girly knows how to go party, depat don't.