Giuliani Claims No Islamic Terror Attacks in U.S. Before Obama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Giuliani Claims No Islamic Terror Attacks in U.S. Before Obama
(15-08-2016 08:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because normal people don't defend themselves with saying "I didn't mean it literally." or "I meant it literally". Narcissists do though. And please don't wait on me. It's not worth your time.
You're quoting me, but you're not actually responding to my words. If you don't mind, I'm just going to stop responding to you until you say something that's relevant to my posts.

(15-08-2016 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 08:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're not suggesting Vosur introduced a strawman?

[Image: horror.jpg]

Well, the article says one thing, the video another.
When there's video available I like to see the words coming directly out of the person's face. Sometimes writers misquote.
No, that's not it. The article explicitly says that the quote about Bush originates from 2010. It doesn't include the word "domestic" in the quote from August 2016.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 08:23 PM
(15-08-2016 08:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 08:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because normal people don't defend themselves with saying "I didn't mean it literally." or "I meant it literally". Narcissists do though. And please don't wait on me. It's not worth your time.
You're quoting me, but you're not actually responding to my words. If you don't mind, I'm just going to stop responding to you until you say something that's relevant to my posts.

Not at all. Not sure why you needed to announce that but I guess I will announce that I will keep responding to your posts as I see fit. Glad we got that out of the way.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-08-2016, 08:28 PM

(15-08-2016 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Well, the article says one thing, the video another.
When there's video available I like to see the words coming directly out of the person's face. Sometimes writers misquote.
No, that's not it. The article explicitly says that the quote about Bush originates from 2010. It doesn't include the word "domestic" in the quote from August 2016.

Yep, I see that now. I stand corrected.
The article is a little misleading in the way it is presented.
15-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Domestic or not, it's a dishonest attempt at a meaningless distinction.
Bush and Cheney were amply warned about 9/11. They chose to do nothing.
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/13/bush_and..._happened/
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...ush-213353

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-08-2016, 08:37 PM
(15-08-2016 08:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  Rudy never said domestic. Check the video

I get...
"This site can’t be reached
t.co’s server DNS address could not be found."

This is clearly a conspiracy!

It's probably perpetrated by the same people who 'arranged' 9/11.

Giuliani must have seen all the evidence that 'they' won't allow 'us' to see. He's made a slip and without realising it has now confirmed what we knew all along ... that 9/11 was made to look like an Islamic Terrorist plot.

I KNEW IT!

Angry

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
15-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Rudy Giuliani should Jump on Falcon 9 as it takes off. Even with a space suit.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-08-2016, 09:10 PM

(15-08-2016 08:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Well, the article says one thing, the video another.

Ok even if it is just domestic he is wrong anyway.

12:00 AM
May 3, 2002 — 12:00 AM
May 8, 2002
Pipe Bomber Terrorizes Midwest

After a deranged attempt to draw a "smiley face" across the Midwest by way of exploding homemade pipe bombs in mailboxes from Illinois to Texas and injuring six people along the way, college student Luke Helder was arrested in Nevada in early May 2002. He was found incomptent to stand trial in 2004 and was sent to a federal prison for inmates requiring mental care in Minnesota.

May 4, 2008
San Diego Courthouse Bombing

A bomb composed of multiple pipes and shrapnel detonated in the early morning and wrecked the entryway and foyer of the Edward J. Schwartz U.S. Courthouse; early speculation linked this explosion to another in April, but the FBI downplayed those suppositions.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-08-2016, 09:27 PM
(15-08-2016 09:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 08:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You're quoting me, but you're not actually responding to my words. If you don't mind, I'm just going to stop responding to you until you say something that's relevant to my posts.

Ok even if it is just domestic he is wrong anyway.

May 8, 2002

After a deranged attempt to draw a "smiley face" across the Midwest by way of exploding homemade pipe bombs in mailboxes from Illinois to Texas and injuring six people along the way, college student Luke Helder was arrested in Nevada in early May 2002. He was found incomptent to stand trial in 2004 and was sent to a federal prison for inmates requiring mental care in Minnesota.

May 4, 2008

A bomb composed of multiple pipes and shrapnel detonated in the early morning and wrecked the entryway and foyer of the Edward J. Schwartz U.S. Courthouse; early speculation linked this explosion to another in April, but the FBI downplayed those suppositions.

There's probably some debate to be had about the Bush one, but I think we can all agree that he pulled his claim about Clinton and Obama out of his ass. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-08-2016, 09:37 PM
(15-08-2016 09:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 09:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok even if it is just domestic he is wrong anyway.

May 8, 2002

May 4, 2008

There's probably some debate to be had about the Bush one, but I think we can all agree that he pulled his claim about Clinton and Obama out of his ass. Tongue

He pulls a lot from there.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Quote:There's probably some debate to be had about the Bush one, but I think we can all agree that he pulled his claim about Clinton and Obama out of his ass. Tongue

Regardless of whether you look at the current quote or the 2010 quote he's full of shit:

Giuliani in 2016: "Under those 8 years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the US,"

I guess he doesn't count 9/11 as successful.

Giuliani in 2010: "We had no domestic attacks under Bush."

Sorry, but I was living 6 miles outside of DC during the Beltway Sniper. I had a student miss a mid-term because police had barricaded his entire block inside their buildings when the bus driver was shot.

On March 9, 1977 twelve Muslims took 139 hostages and took over three buildings in Washington, DC during the Hanafi Siege. That didn't take many minutes to find on Google.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post