Giuliani Claims No Islamic Terror Attacks in U.S. Before Obama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Giuliani Claims No Islamic Terror Attacks in U.S. Before Obama
(15-08-2016 10:16 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
Quote:There's probably some debate to be had about the Bush one, but I think we can all agree that he pulled his claim about Clinton and Obama out of his ass. Tongue

Regardless of whether you look at the current quote or the 2010 quote he's full of shit:

Giuliani in 2016: "Under those 8 years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the US,"

I guess he doesn't count 9/11 as successful.

Giuliani in 2010: "We had no domestic attacks under Bush."

Sorry, but I was living 6 miles outside of DC during the Beltway Sniper. I had a student miss a mid-term because police had barricaded his entire block inside their buildings when the bus driver was shot.

On March 9, 1977 twelve Muslims took 139 hostages and took over three buildings in Washington, DC during the Hanafi Siege. That didn't take many minutes to find on Google.
The reason I said that there's probably some room for debate is because terrorism technically requires a political motive. I think Bucky Ball made a good point when he said that it's a meaningless distinction. Just because the 9/11 attacks weren't committed by U.S. citizens doesn't mean that Bush didn't drop the ball on preparing the US for the immediate threat that the CIA warned him of. There's no positive lesson Obama could possibly learn from Bush's record on terrorism either way. His response was to start a series of wars that cost the U.S. trillions of dollar, thousands of military personnel and the Middle East hundreds of thousands of civilians. As far as I'm concerned, Bush and the others who were deeply involved in that mess should be tried for war crimes, but I know it will never happen. The political class protects itself. We've seen that again during this election cycle.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
16-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Really???

Surprised???

Rudy's a fucking politician.

"Vote for me, and I'll represent you" is the first lie ALL politicians tell..... After all - how can they represent all people when it's nigh impossible to find two people that agree on more than one issue??????

ALL politicians are lying cunts.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-08-2016, 12:48 PM
(16-08-2016 05:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ALL politicians are lying cunts.

Citation needed.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
16-08-2016, 12:54 PM
I love the joke that says,

"The etymology of the word politics is the prefix 'poly', meaning 'many', and tics, which are blood-sucking creatures."

Rudy just takes the game to its top level, that's all. There are many others just as awful as he is. Scumbag.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson