Give Texas back to Mexico.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Give Texas back to Mexico.
While I don't claim it would solve all of America's problems, I have a suggestion that would certainly get rid of some of them: Let's do the right thing and give Texas back to Mexico!

Please note: Anybody who wants to give the whole of the southwest back to Mexico will get no argument from me. But we have to pick our battles, and mine is, Give back Texas.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Give Texas back to Mexico.
(02-09-2015 03:41 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  While I don't claim it would solve all of America's problems, I have a suggestion that would certainly get rid of some of them: Let's do the right thing and give Texas back to Mexico!

Please note: Anybody who wants to give the whole of the southwest back to Mexico will get no argument from me. But we have to pick our battles, and mine is, Give back Texas.

Yes, let's give the state that has the majority of people who love killing Mexicans back to Mexico.

And then make a reality show about it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
02-09-2015, 04:34 PM
I like it here. And I don't speak Spanish...I vote 'no'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-09-2015, 04:57 PM
(02-09-2015 03:41 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  While I don't claim it would solve all of America's problems, I have a suggestion that would certainly get rid of some of them: Let's do the right thing and give Texas back to Mexico!

Which problems would that solve exactly?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
02-09-2015, 06:08 PM
What makes you think Mexico wants Texas back?

They might take the rest of the southwestern states... but I'm pretty sure we'd get whatever "no, thanks anyway" is in Spanish, if we tried to offer them Texas.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
02-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Forget Mexico. I say the United States makes contact with some of these Confederate-flag-waving assholes and tells them "You know what, we've decided to let y'all secede after all. The South won the war! Congratulations. NOW GET THE F OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YOU IGNORANT INBRED BASTARDS!"

..."and take the midwest states with you, too."

Ugh. Sorry y'all, I'm just exhausted from today's encounter, and kinda hating it here right now.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
02-09-2015, 07:06 PM
(02-09-2015 06:51 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Forget Mexico. I say the United States makes contact with some of these Confederate-flag-waving assholes and tells them "You know what, we've decided to let y'all secede after all. The South won the war! Congratulations. NOW GET THE F OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YOU IGNORANT INBRED BASTARDS!"

..."and take the midwest states with you, too."

Ugh. Sorry y'all, I'm just exhausted from today's encounter, and kinda hating it here right now.

They can go forth and form the nation of Dumfuckistan.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-09-2015, 08:14 PM
I'd rather just take over Mexico and South America because China Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
02-09-2015, 10:00 PM