Give Texas back to Mexico.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Give Texas back to Mexico.
Two wrongs don't make a right, y'know?
(unlike the 1840s, we at least pretend to care about what the people living there think, nowadays)

Besides, Mexico has enough ungovernably backwards northern states. They don't want a new one.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
02-09-2015, 11:20 PM
What if they were given New Mexico... what would it get called?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Oooh, Thump... thank you for that gif! Laugh out load

That made my evening. First laugh I've had since noonish. Needed that.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2015, 11:39 PM
I keep watching that octopus and, instead of "nope nope nope nope", I keep hearing it in my mind saying, "Bathroom! Bathroom! Bathroom! Where's the BATHROOM!?!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-09-2015, 01:28 AM
Isn't it like the world's 38th largest economy? And you're just gonna give that shit away? Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2015, 02:18 AM
lol, Surgy, you need to thank Nestor over at AF, from whom I clipped it -- it's a keeper, ain't it?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-09-2015, 03:04 AM
(02-09-2015 03:41 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  While I don't claim it would solve all of America's problems, I have a suggestion that would certainly get rid of some of them: Let's do the right thing and give Texas back to Mexico!

Please note: Anybody who wants to give the whole of the southwest back to Mexico will get no argument from me. But we have to pick our battles, and mine is, Give back Texas.

Yeah and then give Texas and Mexico back to Spain! And then have Spain give it back to the indigenous! And then the Indigenous should give it back to the animals and recede back to Africa! Yeah!!!!

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
03-09-2015, 03:28 AM
(02-09-2015 03:49 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Yes, let's give the state that has the majority of people who love killing Mexicans back to Mexico.

And then make a reality show about it.

Better idea.

Reality show where we take genetic tissue samples from bigots, and then tell them how much 'African' or 'Mexican' DNA they have, then watch them squirm as their heads explode. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2015, 05:30 AM
Give Texas back to Mexico.
I'm with Yakherder. Let's take over Mexico. They want to be US citizens anyway so let's help them out.
03-09-2015, 05:35 AM
(03-09-2015 01:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Isn't it like the world's 38th largest economy? And you're just gonna give that shit away? Dodgy

Of all the backwards fucked up southern states, Texas is just about the only one that could actually handle being on it's own, financially speaking. Texas gives more than it gets back from the federal government, so we'd all actually be better off jettisoning Alabama or Mississippi if we're concerned with balancing the ledger.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post