Give me 3 good reasons why I should like you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Give me 3 good reasons why I should like you.
(24-04-2013 09:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 09:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I want to hear him say "whaaaaaat." How do I achieve this? Consider

Join us on Skype sometime. Or fly to Australia on a stalking Free Thought holiday.

Well, I don't have a Skype account, so... I guess I'm gonna have to stalk him. It's the most logical option.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 09:26 PM
(24-04-2013 09:23 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Well, I don't have a Skype account, so... I guess I'm gonna have to stalk him. It's the most logical option.

Good choice. There's a well positioned tree outside his house that's reasonably comfortable to sit in and has a good view of the windows, and I can lend you my night-vision goggles if you want.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(24-04-2013 09:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 09:23 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Well, I don't have a Skype account, so... I guess I'm gonna have to stalk him. It's the most logical option.

Good choice. There's a well positioned tree outside his house that's reasonably comfortable to sit in and has a good view of the windows, and I can lend you my night-vision goggles if you want.

Sounds like a plan. I hope he doesn't catch on Ohmy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(24-04-2013 09:27 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Sounds like a plan. I hope he doesn't catch on Ohmy

Are you kidding? He loves it!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2013, 09:40 PM
The most disturbing part is there is a little Reserve-park thing pretty much right in front on my house, and it has trees...

Luckily my window faces into the pretty much unused carport, no looking in for you peoples!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2013, 09:43 PM
(24-04-2013 09:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The most disturbing part is there is a little Reserve-park thing pretty much right in front on my house, and it has trees...

Luckily my window faces into the pretty much unused carport, no looking in for you peoples!

Do koalas stare at you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Re: Give me 3 good reasons why I should like you.
If you don't already like me then me giving you three reasons isn't going to do much anyway, ai?
24-04-2013, 09:50 PM
(24-04-2013 09:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 09:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The most disturbing part is there is a little Reserve-park thing pretty much right in front on my house, and it has trees...

Do koalas stare at you?

I don't think any of the trees are gum trees, so why a koala would be in one is a puzzle.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2013, 09:51 PM
(24-04-2013 09:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't think any of the trees are gum trees, so why a koala would be in one is a puzzle.

To stare at you, obviously.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2013, 09:53 PM
(24-04-2013 09:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 09:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't think any of the trees are gum trees, so why a koala would be in one is a puzzle.

To stare at you, obviously.

Shocking

Whaaaaaat?

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post