Giving credit to god.. again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Giving credit to god.. again
Sorry guys, Just want to vent a little bit.

[Image: Untitled-1-3_zps261b0c19.jpg]

Hopefully you guys can see the picture. I'm still pretty new to the forum so..

Anyway this was posted by a friend and co-worker. I don't really want to start any drama between friends so I thought I'd just vent a little on the TTA forums.

This kind of behavior just frustrates me to no end. Not once did she say thanks to the nice doctor who didn't charge her her co-pay. Instead her post and her friends' posts are all about god's stupid little miracle. In my head I'm saying.. What a petty god! He'd rather help a girl save $20 on her co-pay than saving the millions of starving children in Africa? Give me a break. I think I'm gonna wear that "thank a doctor" t-shirt to work next time...

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Giving credit to god.. again
wow... the doctor agrees to treat him and then he talks shit about the doctor and gives credit to god. What a douche.
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
08-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Well I wouldn't go THAT far.. Most Christian people I know are actually VERY nice people. (They pray for my soul every day to a deity I do not believe me out of the kindness of their hearts) I just think their perception on many aspects of life is rigged.

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
[+] 1 user Likes seventhmoon's post
08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
You should ask her where her lips were, that she got a viral infection on them...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post