Giving up isnt always bad ^-^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Giving up isnt always bad ^-^
You shouldn't be looked dow apon for giving up on your faith. Saying your Atheist doesn't mean that your a bad person, it means you are FREE! You don't have to spend your life worshiping some guy you've never met. If this God is so nice and kind, why does he want you to worship him and only him. If you worship another God he says you'll burn in hell.... Jealous much bro? We only have one life, why should we spend it worshiping a God and getting brainwashed by the Christian faith?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DaylightDusk's post
27-10-2011, 10:03 AM

RE: Giving up isnt always bad ^-^
(27-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You shouldn't be looked dow apon for giving up on your faith. Saying your Atheist doesn't mean that your a bad person, it means you are FREE! You don't have to spend your life worshiping some guy you've never met. If this God is so nice and kind, why does he want you to worship him and only him. If you worship another God he says you'll burn in hell.... Jealous much bro? We only have one life, why should we spend it worshiping a God and getting brainwashed by the Christian faith?

This is exactly how I see it.
If he's real, why not live on earth instead of hiding in the skies.
He doesn't exist.
Get the fuck over it. ^-^
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 03:19 PM
People feel bad about giving up their stone age beliefs in exchange for advanced knowledge? Weird. I feel nothing...Ever! It's fun really.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
27-10-2011, 03:24 PM
(27-10-2011 03:19 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  People feel bad about giving up their stone age beliefs in exchange for advanced knowledge? Weird. I feel nothing...Ever! It's fun really.

Hamata give the Christians some credit. It's bronze age mythology that they're desperately clinging to, not stone age Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2011, 03:30 PM
(27-10-2011 03:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 03:19 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  People feel bad about giving up their stone age beliefs in exchange for advanced knowledge? Weird. I feel nothing...Ever! It's fun really.

Hamata give the Christians some credit. It's bronze age mythology that they're desperately clinging to, not stone age Big Grin!

Exactly, they waited for the invention of sharp weapons before starting to spread their message of peace and love.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
27-10-2011, 03:30 PM
(27-10-2011 03:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

YOUR'E RIGHT! I'm being mean to the stone age by saying that.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
27-10-2011, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 03:35 PM by Jesus H Christ.)
If you saw a "God" walking around living amongst us then people would have another excuse not to worship him. They would just choose to not do it. And how would he interact on earth with everyone. Would he be a bully enforcing what he wants. Then people wouldn't want to follow someone who is forcing people to worship him. That is exactly the opposite of why we are here. We were given this place to do as we choose, not to have a God living amongst us. You have your own choice to worship or not worship him.

(27-10-2011 10:03 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You shouldn't be looked dow apon for giving up on your faith. Saying your Atheist doesn't mean that your a bad person, it means you are FREE! You don't have to spend your life worshiping some guy you've never met. If this God is so nice and kind, why does he want you to worship him and only him. If you worship another God he says you'll burn in hell.... Jealous much bro? We only have one life, why should we spend it worshiping a God and getting brainwashed by the Christian faith?

He doesn't exist.
While I readily admit that I cannot offer you any verifiable proof that a God exists. Can you offer me any verifiable proof that he doesn't? Have you searched all over the universe and the black void beyond it to verify that there is no one there?
27-10-2011, 03:53 PM
(27-10-2011 03:33 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  If you saw a "God" walking around living amongst us then people would have another excuse not to worship him. They would just choose to not do it. And how would he interact on earth with everyone. Would he be a bully enforcing what he wants. Then people wouldn't want to follow someone who is forcing people to worship him. That is exactly the opposite of why we are here. We were given this place to do as we choose, not to have a God living amongst us. You have your own choice to worship or not worship him.

He doesn't exist.
While I readily admit that I cannot offer you any verifiable proof that a God exists. Can you offer me any verifiable proof that he doesn't? Have you searched all over the universe and the black void beyond it to verify that there is no one there?

Not this again. I'ts too easy to troll this argument and I tire of doing so.
If one cannot provide proof that something exists, then it will be treated as though it doesn't exist. The argument that "We can't prove god DOESN'T exist" Is completely irrelevent and pointless.

And if a god did walk among us than I would woship him (not the christian god because he's a dick). If a god walked up to me and asked me to do something, chances are I would because he asked me. Now told me to I'd give him the finger and ignore him. I find it funny that you say that were given this place to do as we wish. Sure. We were given this place to do as we please as long as we follow his special (in more ways than one) rules or we burn forever. Sounds legit.......

If your'e tolling then good on you. Not bad. If not......Really?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
27-10-2011, 06:44 PM
(27-10-2011 03:33 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  If you saw a "God" walking around living amongst us then people would have another excuse not to worship him. They would just choose to not do it. And how would he interact on earth with everyone. Would he be a bully enforcing what he wants. Then people wouldn't want to follow someone who is forcing people to worship him. That is exactly the opposite of why we are here. We were given this place to do as we choose, not to have a God living amongst us. You have your own choice to worship or not worship him.

He doesn't exist.

Trolling is fun, I suppose, but could you be more obvious? kthxbai

Better without God, and happier too.
28-10-2011, 08:19 AM
(27-10-2011 06:44 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  

He doesn't exist.

Trolling is fun, I suppose, but could you be more obvious? kthxbai
I like how on this site a differing belief system is considered trolling. What was that how Christians treat non believers? Seems as if that goes on here just as well. Way to just resort to name calling such as a troll instead of having an intelligent conversation. Don't be a hypocrite and put down Christians for doing something that people on this site seem to be guilty of. Really its a two way street here.