Giving up isnt always bad ^-^

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2011, 03:15 PM
RE: Giving up isnt always bad ^-^
HAH! Intelligent conversation requires input form both ends. If you want to be respected enough to get an actual reply, I suggest that you post something worth replying to. Also. If we were to treat you like the rest of the religious fools treat atheists....you'd be dead inside by now. Just saying.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2011 04:07 PM by Jesus H Christ.)
(28-10-2011 03:15 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  HAH! Intelligent conversation requires input form both ends. If you want to be respected enough to get an actual reply, I suggest that you post something worth replying to. Also. If we were to treat you like the rest of the religious fools treat atheists....you'd be dead inside by now. Just saying.

Yea well I am not like all the other Christians. So you would rather put me down because of some other people's dumb actions. It sounds like you are just as guilty of the same things they do. And yea since my opinion is the exact opposite of yours that should make it perfect to reply to. But you have shown all day that you are only capable of name calling because that seems like its all you got.

Pot meet kettle
28-10-2011, 05:15 PM
It amuses me that Christians will shake their heads and strongly disagree with the primitive notion that their God is living in the clouds, and then will promptly pray looking up into the sky.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
28-10-2011, 05:53 PM
(28-10-2011 08:19 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 06:44 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 03:33 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  If you saw a "God" walking around living amongst us then people would have another excuse not to worship him. They would just choose to not do it. And how would he interact on earth with everyone. Would he be a bully enforcing what he wants. Then people wouldn't want to follow someone who is forcing people to worship him. That is exactly the opposite of why we are here. We were given this place to do as we choose, not to have a God living amongst us. You have your own choice to worship or not worship him.

(27-10-2011 10:03 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You shouldn't be looked dow apon for giving up on your faith. Saying your Atheist doesn't mean that your a bad person, it means you are FREE! You don't have to spend your life worshiping some guy you've never met. If this God is so nice and kind, why does he want you to worship him and only him. If you worship another God he says you'll burn in hell.... Jealous much bro? We only have one life, why should we spend it worshiping a God and getting brainwashed by the Christian faith?

He doesn't exist.
While I readily admit that I cannot offer you any verifiable proof that a God exists. Can you offer me any verifiable proof that he doesn't? Have you searched all over the universe and the black void beyond it to verify that there is no one there?

Trolling is fun, I suppose, but could you be more obvious? kthxbai
I like how on this site a differing belief system is considered trolling. What was that how Christians treat non believers? Seems as if that goes on here just as well. Way to just resort to name calling such as a troll instead of having an intelligent conversation. Don't be a hypocrite and put down Christians for doing something that people on this site seem to be guilty of. Really its a two way street here.

I don't resort to calling someone a troll unless it's clear that they are trying to stir up animosity. Perhaps you jist don't see how you could be doing that, but in this thread and others you keep making the ridiculous claim that "I can't prove God exists, but you can't prove he doesn't!" which is an extremely common, but also extremely bad, argument. It is impossible to prove a negative (I have a pet pink unicorn that wanders the universe, you can't prove I'm lying). I know you won't actually consider evidence or change any part of your position, though, so arguing with you about it is pointless. That's why I referred to you as a troll.

Better without God, and happier too.
28-10-2011, 05:57 PM
I also agree that this guy is a troll because I can spot my own kind.
By the way I'm a troll so I don't need an argument all the time. Causing anger is enough of a victory for me.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-10-2011, 10:02 PM
(27-10-2011 03:33 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  While I readily admit that I cannot offer you any verifiable proof that a God exists. Can you offer me any verifiable proof that he doesn't? Have you searched all over the universe and the black void beyond it to verify that there is no one there?

Why yes, I have. I have also reformatted the vision of Paul into the righteous tao of vector atheism. In reality, Gwyneth Paltrow is my creator god. YHWH agrees. Iam4. Case closed. Tongue

Are you fronting? Are you Christian I could call "brother in Christ?" Or have you sect and uncertainty? I've been wondering. Rudely interrupting your conversation seems like the perfect time to ask. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2011, 09:45 AM
(27-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You shouldn't be looked dow apon for giving up on your faith. Saying your Atheist doesn't mean that your a bad person, it means you are FREE! You don't have to spend your life worshiping some guy you've never met. If this God is so nice and kind, why does he want you to worship him and only him. If you worship another God he says you'll burn in hell.... Jealous much bro? We only have one life, why should we spend it worshiping a God and getting brainwashed by the Christian faith?

I was born without any faith. I just do whatever. Go where the wind takes me. Living day by day. whatever happens, happens. you know what I mean?
Learning about religion is like reading a great fucking book. I'm not an obsessive person, so it's not like I started worshipping Edward and Bella and all of their bitches after reading Twilight.
I don't go to church on Sundays to be brainwashed by the same stories people repeat. I go (sometimes - rarely, actually) to learn, not to be converted.
I have no negative feelings towards people who are religious, or people who aren't. I'm just kind of mutual with it all. So, you know, whatever floats your boat, tickles your pickle cures your imaginary std. Do whatever. Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user