Glad to be here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2013, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 10:00 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Glad to be here
(11-04-2013 09:03 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 06:29 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Brilliant! I hereby nominate El Jefe as President, do I hear a second to the motion?

I'd also like to propose the following for your consideration Mr. President:

F.U.C.K. First United Church of Knowledge

T.W.A.T The Way Atheist Temple

Cool

I accept. Henceforth ye shall address me as Grand High Prevaricator. Or, Master of Space, Time and Dementia. I'm fine with both, really. GirlyMan shall be the Senior Vice President, as he is president of all vices and, a senior. But most importantly because the VP doesn't actually get to make any important decisions. DLJ shall be Head of Acquisitions, Asian division while Vera will head up Public Relations, owing to her superior oral skills. That's just what I've heard, mind you.

You are hereby appointed CEO, otherwise known as HNIC or, Head Nonbeliever in Charge. You didn't think I would go there, did you? You shall appoint a COO, a CFO, a CTO and any other Os you deem necessary. We will also need a Secretary/treasurer and you should get to work immediately assembling a board. I prefer maple or mohagany but, oak is fine too. Anything but cedar.

Oh Grand High Prevericator (Perv just to be brief), I have returned from doing CEO-y thingies and I am ready to appoint the rest of the board.

First of all Manny needs a new name, we can't go around calling him F.A.C.T. or even Manny... anyway he shall be given the title PO = Paragraphs Officer - duties include making paragraphs shorter than those by James Fenimore Cooper in Last of the Mohicans.

COO = Chief Obscenity Officer will have to be handled by our Vice President GirlyMan since he is the most suited for that fucking position.

CFO = Chief Fucking Officer might be best filled by Misanthropic, just seems a natural fit.

CTO = Chief Troll Officer has to be Bucky Ball, he has a certain charm when he calls them out.

Sec/Treas = position remains open, suggestions?

CCO = Chief Complaining Officer - 'muffs seem like a perfect fit to me don't you think?

CSO = Chief Sarcasm Officer, I say we try out FoxCanine1 and see

That's all for now your G.H.P. and remember always WWJD?*

Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts Goodevil

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
11-04-2013, 11:06 PM
(11-04-2013 09:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 09:03 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I accept. Henceforth ye shall address me as Grand High Prevaricator. Or, Master of Space, Time and Dementia. I'm fine with both, really. GirlyMan shall be the Senior Vice President, as he is president of all vices and, a senior. But most importantly because the VP doesn't actually get to make any important decisions. DLJ shall be Head of Acquisitions, Asian division while Vera will head up Public Relations, owing to her superior oral skills. That's just what I've heard, mind you.

You are hereby appointed CEO, otherwise known as HNIC or, Head Nonbeliever in Charge. You didn't think I would go there, did you? You shall appoint a COO, a CFO, a CTO and any other Os you deem necessary. We will also need a Secretary/treasurer and you should get to work immediately assembling a board. I prefer maple or mohagany but, oak is fine too. Anything but cedar.

Oh Grand High Prevericator (Perv just to be brief), I have returned from doing CEO-y thingies and I am ready to appoint the rest of the board.

First of all Manny needs a new name, we can't go around calling him F.A.C.T. or even Manny... anyway he shall be given the title PO = Paragraphs Officer - duties include making paragraphs shorter than those by James Fenimore Cooper in Last of the Mohicans.

COO = Chief Obscenity Officer will have to be handled by our Vice President GirlyMan since he is the most suited for that fucking position.

CFO = Chief Fucking Officer might be best filled by Misanthropic, just seems a natural fit.

CTO = Chief Troll Officer has to be Bucky Ball, he has a certain charm when he calls them out.

CCO = Chief Complaining Officer - 'muffs seem like a perfect fit to me don't you think?

I approve of all! With commentary, of course...

COO - Indeed. Being obscene is what he does best, plus, it will distract him from crowing to everyone that he's the VP.

CFO - He'll think that we think he gets laid a lot, he can use the title to try and pick up drunk women and he won't actually be able to handle any of the finances. Splendid work. Thumbsup

CTO - One word of caution. Do try and keep him from going outside the compound to attack trolls.

Sec/Treas - Not sure really, but certainly not Peanut. She'd never get any work done, what with the CFO sniffing up her skirt all day long. Perhaps Tartarus Sauce? He seems trustworthy, albeit a bit strange. Or maybe Ato. He's young enough that we could bluff him into thinking it's an important job.

CCO - One word... axiomatic.

CSO - Okay. And keep cheapthrillseaker in mind as a backup. Or maybe they could work as a team.

WWJD? - Me, of course. The perfect desert after the wonderful kindje ala flammande I had for supper!

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
12-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I hereby accept the position of P.O. and all the duties and obligations of said position. It is my honor and privilege to serve in this perverted, twisted and nefarious organization and I assert my commitment to use the enter key as often as my finger will allow.

I bring to the consideration of the board (be it oak, mahogany or maple but never cedar per Grand High Prevaricator's orders) striking my previous incomprehensible, unreadable, paragraph lacking statement off the record and therefor vindicating my writing skills in accordance to the statues established in the non existing bylaws.

It is an honor to serve This F.U.C.T. association, attending to C.U.N.T. and T.W.A.T with all the might of C.O.C.K. and F.U.C.K. while keeping D.I.C.K.S at hand (granted, someone else's hands) in case any further servicing is needed.

W.W.J.D? Not me at the moment as my ass and gut swells at their sight but reserve the right to change my mind in accordance to our F.U.C.T. Rules.***

***[End of four paragraph, properly spaced statement...Thank you CEO and of course Grand High Prevaricator, A.K.A Master of Space, Time and Dementia for your consideration]
[+] 3 users Like F.A.C.T.'s post
12-04-2013, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 06:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-04-2013 09:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...

Minister of Obscenity feels more appropriate. The Ministry of Obscenity even has a mission statement, "Marking the distinction between the vulgar and the obscene since 1962. 'That ain't obscene, that's just fucking vulgar.' Tours begin at the top of each hour."

And I also moonlight as the backup Court Jester when KingsChosen is off having babies and fighting with his church and shit.

(11-04-2013 09:03 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  GirlyMan shall be the Senior Vice President, as he is president of all vices and, a senior.

All the psychotropic ones, the ones of the head, got none of the flesh, though. ... Got a script from my Doc for beating off to protect my old man prostate, so that don't count. Tongue

(11-04-2013 09:03 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  But most importantly because the VP doesn't actually get to make any important decisions.

And the VP is a position for life, not a position in a line of succession. In the event of the untimely demise of the President, the VP 's job is to turn to the Speaker of the House and say, "Time for you to step up bitch."

"I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected." - General William Tecumseh Sherman

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2013, 06:44 PM
(11-04-2013 11:06 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 09:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Oh Grand High Prevericator (Perv just to be brief), I have returned from doing CEO-y thingies and I am ready to appoint the rest of the board.

I approve of all! With commentary, of course...

COO - Indeed. Being obscene is what he does best, plus, it will distract him from crowing to everyone that he's the VP.

CFO - He'll think that we think he gets laid a lot, he can use the title to try and pick up drunk women and he won't actually be able to handle any of the finances. Splendid work. Thumbsup

CTO - One word of caution. Do try and keep him from going outside the compound to attack trolls.

Sec/Treas - Not sure really, but certainly not Peanut. She'd never get any work done, what with the CFO sniffing up her skirt all day long. Perhaps Tartarus Sauce? He seems trustworthy, albeit a bit strange. Or maybe Ato. He's young enough that we could bluff him into thinking it's an important job.

CCO - One word... axiomatic.

CSO - Okay. And keep cheapthrillseaker in mind as a backup. Or maybe they could work as a team.

WWJD? - Me, of course. The perfect desert after the wonderful kindje ala flammande I had for supper!

I am greatly honored that all my appointments have been approved however already we seem to have a problem with the VP/COO...the SOB wants to change his fucking title to Minister of Obscenity or MOO Consider I thought that was Nach_in's position.

Sec/Treas position is hereby to be filled by Ato, excellent suggestion! He won't have a clue we really don't care if he shows up to the corporate meetings or not!

As for keeping Bucky/CTO inside the compound...I can't promise anything, plus it might be fun if we rig a Go-Pro camera to a helmet on his head and see what he does out in the wild don't you think?

We need to ask CTS and FC1 if they want to work together, don't want no bloodshed within the ranks.

Tartarus Sauce can be our CAT = Clever Atheist Troll on religious websites

Based on F.A.C.T.'s recent acceptance as PO and excellent use of all our acronyms in one sentence, including the use of double entendres in a PROPERLY SPACED, EASY TO READ post, he will become the recipient of our first ever award...the highly sought after and very prestigious ATHIE!!! or Atheists Think Heaven is Evil whoohoo Clap

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
12-04-2013, 08:18 PM
(12-04-2013 06:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am greatly honored that all my appointments have been approved however already we seem to have a problem with the VP/COO...the SOB wants to change his fucking title to Minister of Obscenity or MOO Consider I thought that was Nach_in's position.

Nach_in can have it, Girly's cashing out and going to "K" Street to promote MOOBs.

[Image: moobs-3.jpg]

[Image: moob.jpg]

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
12-04-2013, 11:23 PM
I humbly accept this most magnanimous, prestigious and most distinguished of prizes and I thank you all, because without your support...None of this would be possible...yes....give yourselves a hand.

I also and above all...want to thank, the biggest inspiration and role model... The one among us that showed us the way, that died fighting so that we, could be delivered from evil...Thank you, Christopher Hitchens!

I shall now slither away quietly into the night, and enjoy my snack on the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil...
[+] 1 user Likes F.A.C.T.'s post
12-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Advertise on an advertisement free forum much? Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-04-2013, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 12:59 AM by F.A.C.T..)
@Erxomai
I assume that was directed at me. Listen, I am posting here as representative of a group. We have been collecting information from good atheist websites and forums since we started. This is how we decide on our subject for our meetings and how we introduce other points of view that reach far beyond our small county. We subscribe to TTA on youtube and have on occasion watched the videos posted as part of what we do.

I would think if that was a problem a moderator would have told me to delete my account and re-join as an individual, but that hasn't happened. I assure you if I am told I am breaking any rules by being here or from any of my posts, I will leave quietly. By the way, all posts that mention who we are and what we do say so to clear up any misconceptions about my group.

Are you bothered by this? or did I offend you with my previous lengthy paragraph free post? (I can understand that one)
Anyway, I don't think I'm advertising, our websites are not up yet, We're changing location, only our emails work and our facebook pages are still changing daily...Why would I try? so I don't think I am but once we start, there's a budget for that and I probably will approach TTA for AD pricing because I do think this is a great portal for that, in the meantime, anything you have on your mind...Let me know, I'm always open for suggestions.
Regards