Glen Beck endorsed a Sam Harris book!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 11:05 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
Glen Beck endorsed a Sam Harris book!!!
Not even kidding. He really did! Check it out.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Glen Beck endorsed a Sam Harris book!!!
Well, it doesn't seem to want to play it. But you can go to this link and see it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvZQKOnow9U#t=52

03-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Glenn beck has been having an identity crisis, raging on republicans, shows public love for atheist friend Penn Jillette.
I think he has convinced himself all the nut job shit he has said is fact, and now has no idea to get back to reality.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
03-12-2013, 11:15 PM
(03-12-2013 11:10 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Glenn beck has been having an identity crisis, raging on republicans, shows public love for atheist friend Penn Jillette.
I think he has convinced himself all the nut job shit he has said is fact, and now has no idea to get back to reality.

"Glen Beck" is a character, he was a comedian before he started on the right wing circuit I think it is like Steven Colbert but noone sees the wink to the camera.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-12-2013, 11:23 PM
(03-12-2013 11:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  "Glen Beck" is a character, he was a comedian before he started on the right wing circuit I think it is like Steven Colbert but noone sees the wink to the camera.

That would explain alot, would be hell funny if he has a confessional episode and proclaims to have duped all the loons to prove a point.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
03-12-2013, 11:31 PM
(03-12-2013 11:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 11:10 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Glenn beck has been having an identity crisis, raging on republicans, shows public love for atheist friend Penn Jillette.

"Glen Beck" is a character, he was a comedian before he started on the right wing circuit I think it is like Steven Colbert but noone sees the wink to the camera.

....a Poe all along...?

[Image: Poe-Boy-From-A-Poe-Family-T-Shirt-%288385%29.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-12-2013, 01:32 AM
(03-12-2013 11:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 11:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  "Glen Beck" is a character, he was a comedian before he started on the right wing circuit I think it is like Steven Colbert but noone sees the wink to the camera.

....a Poe all along...?

[Image: Poe-Boy-From-A-Poe-Family-T-Shirt-%288385%29.jpg]

Poe? Not sure. But media whore sounds about right.
04-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Helllo
My name is Elder Beck
And I would like to share with you
This most amazing book!

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
04-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Beck is a fucking nut. "It is never ok to lie". I doubt that moron gets the concept of context.

I am sure that Sam would say for example "If I were a German hiding a Jew and lying to the Nazis to save them. I would".

Beck Likes Penn for his libertarian views mostly. I love Penn's view on religion but he is just as bat shit insane on economic theory as Beck is. Libertarians are nothing but republicans on steroids.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 09:00 AM
(04-12-2013 07:01 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Libertarians are nothing but republicans on steroids.
Awesome stereotyping!
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post