Glenn Beck is back with his chalkboard and with a lot less crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Glenn Beck is back with his chalkboard and with a lot less crazy
(03-01-2013 03:22 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 03:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Unfortunately it's way more than that.
See not only am I an ex christian but I'm also an ex married person. Three strikes and your out. And I just don't believe in it any more than I do for god. And I just don't care what other people do. Just love the one you love. That's all that really matters.

Until you're told by a family (real) family member to get out of the hospital because you're not wanted and it doesn't matter if you have spent half your life with them....and their will can be contested and the family can have you thrown out...those family members can even prevent you from taking personal items aside from your clothing. If you have children they can be taken from you and raised by those same family members as well...

But ya....who needs a peice of paper? For a short-term fling, probably not. Long-term commitment -- ya that ONE peice of paper gives you a shit load of rights that can not easily be replicated and if they are are just as often dismissed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glenn Beck is back with his chalkboard and with a lot less crazy - Momsurroundedbyboys - 03-01-2013 03:33 PM