Global Feminist Empire When

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Global Feminist Empire When
I think the world would be a better place without masculinity, for instance, wars and religion would not exist. Men could exist but they would be feminized and wouldn't be allowed to make important decisions. I've always admired strong women like Hillary Clinton, women who could get shit done. Masculinity isn't all bad but getting rid of it would save the planet and make a better world, it would be a necessary sacrifice. I think technology could usher in a new feminist age, with forced feminization playing a vital role. The standard diet of humanity would be vegetarian or vegan. Religion would not be allowed to exist in such a world, and indeed it would never come up because the whole of humanity would be feminized. A feminine humanity would be allowed to get in touch with its spirituality in ways never before known, possibly breaking the material-spiritual barrier and allowing us access to the divine, you know, other dimensions/places in the universe we would never be able to access otherwise. And I swear this plan has nothing to do with the fact that I want to serve a woman. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Global Feminist Empire When
So "man up" already and take a bolt cutter to your nutsack...

Be a pioneer......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-06-2017, 05:06 PM
(10-06-2017 04:56 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I think the world would be a better place without masculinity, for instance, wars and religion would not exist. Men could exist but they would be feminized and wouldn't be allowed to make important decisions. I've always admired strong women like Hillary Clinton, women who could get shit done. Masculinity isn't all bad but getting rid of it would save the planet and make a better world, it would be a necessary sacrifice. I think technology could usher in a new feminist age, with forced feminization playing a vital role. The standard diet of humanity would be vegetarian or vegan. Religion would not be allowed to exist in such a world, and indeed it would never come up because the whole of humanity would be feminized. A feminine humanity would be allowed to get in touch with its spirituality in ways never before known, possibly breaking the material-spiritual barrier and allowing us access to the divine, you know, other dimensions/places in the universe we would never be able to access otherwise. And I swear this plan has nothing to do with the fact that I want to serve a woman. Rolleyes

Bullshit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2017, 05:11 PM
(10-06-2017 04:56 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I think the world would be a better place without masculinity, for instance, wars and religion would not exist. Men could exist but they would be feminized and wouldn't be allowed to make important decisions. I've always admired strong women like Hillary Clinton, women who could get shit done. Masculinity isn't all bad but getting rid of it would save the planet and make a better world, it would be a necessary sacrifice. I think technology could usher in a new feminist age, with forced feminization playing a vital role. The standard diet of humanity would be vegetarian or vegan. Religion would not be allowed to exist in such a world, and indeed it would never come up because the whole of humanity would be feminized. A feminine humanity would be allowed to get in touch with its spirituality in ways never before known, possibly breaking the material-spiritual barrier and allowing us access to the divine, you know, other dimensions/places in the universe we would never be able to access otherwise. And I swear this plan has nothing to do with the fact that I want to serve a woman. Rolleyes

I've had similar thoughts and I largely agree with you.

I forget where I read or heard about it but I recall a tale of an ape group whose male leadership were wiped out by a form of TB and the females and residue of males formed a more harmonious group ... more negotiative and less aggressive.

Maybe that's what happened to Norway? Angel

It would certainly be technologically possible but would it be psychologically possible?

The "oh when will I find the perfect man" nonsense will have to go. But then so would the "all men are bastards" moments of hysteria ( Laughat )

When I hear that I can't help wondering why there aren't more monastery / nunnery style communes; where men are just used for border security and breeding.

A planet full of Hilary Clintons? Blink

Yup, count me out.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
10-06-2017, 05:26 PM
(10-06-2017 05:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

I've had similar thoughts and I largely agree with you.

I forget where I read or heard about it but I recall a tale of an ape group whose male leadership were wiped out by a form of TB and the females and residue of males formed a more harmonious group ... more negotiative and less aggressive.

It would certainly be technologically possible but would it be psychologically possible?

The "oh when will I find the perfect man" nonsense will have to go. But then so would the "all men are bastards" moments of hysteria ( Laughat )

When I hear that I can't help wondering why there aren't more monastery / nunnery style communes; where men are just used for border security and breeding.

Yup, count me out.

Big Grin

Maybe a planet full of Gwynnies? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-06-2017, 05:33 PM
(10-06-2017 05:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe a planet full of Gwynnies?

Are you there god and is this is your especially vile idea of hell? I'd rather burn... Dodgy

... of course, in a planet full of Her Vapidity's clones we may very well have to steam our nether regions so the end result may very well be the same.

Pass. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-06-2017, 06:00 PM
women and fags. sounds like a great plan.

can't be any worse than it is right now.
we will have to address the bulls.
10-06-2017, 06:08 PM
(10-06-2017 05:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 05:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I've had similar thoughts and I largely agree with you.

Yup, count me out.

Big Grin

Maybe a planet full of Gwynnies? Consider

Yeah but she's a little cuckoo. I don't want to have carrying magic crystals in my vagjaja compulasary.

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2017, 06:18 PM
(10-06-2017 06:00 PM)AB517 Wrote:  women and fags. sounds like a great plan.

It really can't. Because knuckle-dragging Neanderthals like you will be a thing of the ugly past and the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

And I just addressed the bull. *Your* bull which you insist on dragging here (possibly because people in your real life are sick of it)

Now, shoo, fly.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
10-06-2017, 06:25 PM
(10-06-2017 06:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-06-2017 06:00 PM)AB517 Wrote:  women and fags. sounds like a great plan.

It really can't. Because knuckle-dragging Neanderthals like you will be a thing of the ugly past and the world will breathe a sigh of relief.

And I just addressed the bull. *Your* bull which you insist on dragging here (possibly because people in your real life are sick of it)

Now, shoo, fly.

you say that to all the girls.