Global Feminist Empire When

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Global Feminist Empire When
I agree with you- vegan yogini meditating Amazonian women shall rule the world! Except in the case of Jason Statham. He stays. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-06-2017, 06:43 PM
(10-06-2017 04:56 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I think the world would be a better place without masculinity, for instance, wars and religion would not exist. Men could exist but they would be feminized and wouldn't be allowed to make important decisions. I've always admired strong women like Hillary Clinton, women who could get shit done. Masculinity isn't all bad but getting rid of it would save the planet and make a better world, it would be a necessary sacrifice. I think technology could usher in a new feminist age, with forced feminization playing a vital role. The standard diet of humanity would be vegetarian or vegan. Religion would not be allowed to exist in such a world, and indeed it would never come up because the whole of humanity would be feminized. A feminine humanity would be allowed to get in touch with its spirituality in ways never before known, possibly breaking the material-spiritual barrier and allowing us access to the divine, you know, other dimensions/places in the universe we would never be able to access otherwise. And I swear this plan has nothing to do with the fact that I want to serve a woman. Rolleyes

AAwwhh HELLS YES you go girl!

I'd love being my wife's bitch pet! She'd feed me, tell me where to go and what to do... no thinking required, I go to work, come home play with the kids, go to bed...maybe a little canoodle if I was a good boy that day,it's fucking paradise.

She even gets all the stress of doing the finances, taxes, retirement planning, she gets to do it all! (A few years ago I told her that she should know how to do all these things in case something should happen to me. I can't believe she fell for it! Laughat )

And all it'll cost me is my balls you say? Shit you can have 'em, they ain't not much more then decoration at this point any hoo.

...wait...wait... hold up a sec...what's this about only vegan or vegetarian! . OOhh HELL NO!

I'll pass... Dodgy

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
10-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Fucking troll....

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
10-06-2017, 10:40 PM
I came I saw I conquered!
10-06-2017, 10:57 PM
(10-06-2017 04:56 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I think the world would be a better place without masculinity, for instance, wars and religion would not exist. Men could exist but they would be feminized and wouldn't be allowed to make important decisions. I've always admired strong women like Hillary Clinton, women who could get shit done. Masculinity isn't all bad but getting rid of it would save the planet and make a better world, it would be a necessary sacrifice. I think technology could usher in a new feminist age, with forced feminization playing a vital role. The standard diet of humanity would be vegetarian or vegan. Religion would not be allowed to exist in such a world, and indeed it would never come up because the whole of humanity would be feminized. A feminine humanity would be allowed to get in touch with its spirituality in ways never before known, possibly breaking the material-spiritual barrier and allowing us access to the divine, you know, other dimensions/places in the universe we would never be able to access otherwise. And I swear this plan has nothing to do with the fact that I want to serve a woman. Rolleyes

Pfft. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
10-06-2017, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 11:53 PM by GenesisNemesis.)

Hillary Clinton isn't a feminist. She would support Saudi Arabia, an Islamofascist state that doesn't allow women to drive or be by themselves, just like any other establishment candidate. An actual feminist would fight for the rights of all women. Also, TIL feminism means banning religion. That sounds an awful lot like what masculine dictators did. Seems like you're being too tough, too masculine.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
11-06-2017, 01:36 AM

> Yeah, and I'm King Isildur. Dodgy