25-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Re: Global Warming
That's what I said. Your point is...?

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Global Warming
"ha... you believe this global warming nonsense? The Earth has always cooled and warmed in cycles." - paraphrased from idiots everywhere

So fucking what? If humans are having a significant impact on it or not, the warming DOES exist, and there is very good reason to believe it will become a problem for us, so why not do something about it?

If evidence came in tomorrow, showing that warming is not the result of humans, should we just sit around and suffer because of it? That would be like seeing a large object on a 99.9% certain collision course with Earth and saying "Well, its not our fault, why should we do anything about it?"
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
07-03-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Global Warming
(03-02-2013 11:45 PM)Julius Wrote:  Ever since I was a adolescent (12-years-old) I have been an outdoors-man and seen the environment warm. I like it. The fishing seasons have gotten longer and the fish have gotten bigger. The doves are more numerous during dove season. Duck hunting is good, too. However, the Woodcock (northern gamebird) no longer make it down to my part of Texas (at least so I notice). I miss the Woodcock. Also, I no longer catch the Chain Pickerel in my freshwater pursuits - and haven't for at least 20 years.

Yeah...it's gotten warmer....a lot warmer. But I like it.

What about you?
I believe it would help to define terms here: what is meant by "warmer"? And, where? And "a lot"

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster