11-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Global warming solved

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Scarlet Pimpernel's post
11-04-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Global warming solved
Erm................. Blink

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
11-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Absolutely brilliant critical thinking skills. I praise the American education system.

Helius
[+] 1 user Likes Helius's post
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM
My head hurts..... I would defend the average american's intelligence.. but this pretty much sums it up.

I recently realized I am not as smart as I think I am.

Under Repair.
11-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Looks like Republican Presidential Contender material to me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-04-2012, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 08:20 PM by DeepThought.)
C'mon guys, she is 13 ffs... Can't expect every 13yr old to understand basic thermodynamics and how refrigerative cooling units work.

She's probably more interested in gymnastics and art! Also I think it was kinda mean of her brother or whoever that was to record it and make it public. Can't believe it's me defending her.

One member in a population of millions is supposed to represent what? What point does this make?

I get it, it's a funny video and I laughed but I hardly think bashing her for ignorance is appropriate.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-04-2012, 08:18 PM
(11-04-2012 08:16 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  C'mon guys, she is 13 ffs... Can't expect every 13yr old to understand basic thermodynamics and how refrigerative cooling units work.

She's probably more interested in gymnastics and art! Also I think it was kinda mean of her brother or whoever that was to record it and make it public. Can't believe it's me defending her.

She's only 13? She looks older than that.

It's beside the point though. 90% of 8 year old's would laugh at that statement.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
11-04-2012, 08:27 PM
That was mildly amusing, but a girl that age probably knows full well that doesn't work. Shit, she's in a stage of life when keeping her attention focused on walking and chewing gum at the same time can be difficult. Give the kid a break. Whatever happened to benefit of the doubt?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
(11-04-2012 08:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 08:16 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  C'mon guys, she is 13 ffs... Can't expect every 13yr old to understand basic thermodynamics and how refrigerative cooling units work.

She's only 13? She looks older than that.

It's beside the point though. 90% of 8 year old's would laugh at that statement.

That statement is laughable.

FYI, I graduated from a Louisiana public school. The worst in the country. With a 1.7 GPA. And I'm looking at going to LSU for astrophysics.

This girl is not representative of the US education system. She's as dumb as any popular chick from any country.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
(11-04-2012 08:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  That was mildly amusing, but a girl that age probably knows full well that doesn't work. Shit, she's in a stage of life when keeping her attention focused on walking and chewing gum at the same time can be difficult. Give the kid a break. Whatever happened to benefit of the doubt?

I've become cynical in my old age (ie. my 20's) Big Grin.

Seriously though, I thought she was about 16. I should really pay more attention to what I'm watching.

Best
Worst