Gnostic Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: Gnostic Atheism
(27-05-2017 03:53 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Then why exist at all?

You say that almost as though you thought I had a choice in the matter; since I already exist, the question is moot. I don't need a god or afterlife for my life to have meaning; we all find our meaning where we find it, and not where someone/something else dictates it to be, although many appear to believe they abdicate that self-determinism to all sorts of things they believe/imagine as greater than themselves. They're still the ones doing it though; "meaning" is what we assign it to be as individuals. Reality doesn't particularly care if it was a correct/good one or not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
27-05-2017, 04:27 PM
We should start a betting thread, for all poes and trolls, and general schmucks that stroll in here and liven up the place before we get bored and need another chew toy Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
27-05-2017, 04:44 PM
(27-05-2017 04:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 03:53 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Then why exist at all?

Who's making you? Consider

You are. Your attitude, as well as most other peoples', is pro-life, which makes it exceedingly difficult for those of us who don't want to live in this bullshit world, to commit suicide. How about you get the fuck out of my way, punk?
27-05-2017, 04:45 PM
(27-05-2017 04:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  We should start a betting thread, for all poes and trolls, and general schmucks that stroll in here and liven up the place before we get bored and need another chew toy Rolleyes

Wow, so clever. I'm impressed.
27-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Oh, I am so sorry, you fragile thing. I hereby give you my blessing - nay, an order - to go and blow your brains out. Spare yourself - and us - all this misery. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-05-2017, 04:51 PM
(27-05-2017 04:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh, I am so sorry, you fragile thing. I hereby give you my blessing - nay, an order - to go and blow your brains out. Spare yourself - and us - all this misery. Drinking Beverage

You're a horrible, stupid, worthless person.
27-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Christ, the quality these days No Nothing of the calibre of Blowjob or Egor.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-05-2017, 04:52 PM
(27-05-2017 04:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ, the quality these days No Nothing of the calibre of Blowjob or Egor.

Have you considered that I'm not a troll, and that I actually stand up for what I believe in, unlike most of you fucks?
27-05-2017, 04:54 PM
(27-05-2017 04:52 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ, the quality these days No Nothing of the calibre of Blowjob or Egor.

Have you considered that I'm not a troll, and that I actually stand up for what I believe in, unlike most of you fucks?

Have you considered that you're an angry little shit? Go ahead and stand for what you believe in then Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Ah, Moron, those were the days, the happy days of sentient paramecia...

Come to think about it, could this recent influx *be* Egor's sentient paramecia unleashed unto us? Gasp

They certainly exhibit just about the right amount of intelligence (or slightly less, in this case)

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post