Gnostic Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Gnostic Atheism
Why do you think we don't stand up for what we believe in?

Also, where does the disagreement of afterlife come into "standing up" for oneself? I think, if anything, we are standing up for ourselves quite fine.

Also, they wouldn't think you were a troll if you were in any way coherent and actually talked about your beliefs instead of making assumptions and accusations.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Larai19's post
27-05-2017, 04:57 PM
(27-05-2017 04:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:52 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Have you considered that I'm not a troll, and that I actually stand up for what I believe in, unlike most of you fucks?

Have you considered that you're an angry little shit? Go ahead and stand for what you believe in then Laughat

At least I'm an individual, unlike you. You'll never have what I have, and quite frankly, you don't deserve to exist. You don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
27-05-2017, 04:57 PM
(27-05-2017 04:52 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Have you considered that I'm not a troll, and that I actually stand up for what I believe in, unlike most of you fucks?

1) You came here, not the reverse.
2) Nobody is stopping you from believing anything.
3) So you can believe what you want, but we aren't supposed to?
4) "By their works shall ye know them"
[+] 2 users Like Grauwyler's post
27-05-2017, 04:58 PM
(27-05-2017 04:55 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Why do you think we don't stand up for what we believe in?

Also where does the disagreement of afterlife come into "standing up" for oneself? I think if anything we are standing up for ourselves quite fine.

Also, they wouldn't think you were a troll if you were in any way coherent and actually talked about your beliefs instead of making assumptions and accusations.

I'm really not sure, why don't you? That's very suspicious. It makes me have less respect for you as a person.
27-05-2017, 04:59 PM
(27-05-2017 04:57 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  Have you considered that you're an angry little shit? Go ahead and stand for what you believe in then Laughat

At least I'm an individual, unlike you. You'll never have what I have, and quite frankly, you don't deserve to exist. You don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Laugh out load Who pissed in your cheerios? Funny litte shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-05-2017, 05:00 PM
(27-05-2017 04:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:57 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  At least I'm an individual, unlike you. You'll never have what I have, and quite frankly, you don't deserve to exist. You don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Laugh out load Who pissed in your cheerios? Funny litte shit.

Just kill yourself and make the world a better place. I'm not kidding. What are you waiting for?
27-05-2017, 05:03 PM
(27-05-2017 04:58 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:55 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  Why do you think we don't stand up for what we believe in?

Also where does the disagreement of afterlife come into "standing up" for oneself? I think if anything we are standing up for ourselves quite fine.

I'm really not sure, why don't you? That's very suspicious. It makes me have less respect for you as a person.

I don't even understand what point you're arguing from, honestly.

Are you criticizing me for being apart of a collective or are you criticizing me for not believing in an afterlife?
27-05-2017, 05:04 PM
(27-05-2017 05:00 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  Laugh out load Who pissed in your cheerios? Funny litte shit.

Just kill yourself and make the world a better place. I'm not kidding. What are you waiting for?

Facepalm You're doing a really bad job at not being a troll.
[+] 2 users Like Larai19's post
27-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Breathe in, Angry Pain (in our asses), breathe out. You're unravelling a bit too fast and will wind down before we've derived what little pitiful entertainment you're capable of providing us with. Drinking Beverage

[Image: craving_mobile_386x464_0.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
27-05-2017, 05:08 PM
(27-05-2017 05:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  Breathe in, Angry Pain (in our asses), breathe out. You're unravelling a bit too fast and will wind down before we've derived what little pitiful entertainment you're capable of providing us with. Drinking Beverage

[Image: craving_mobile_386x464_0.gif]

Because I'm here to entertain you. Eat shit and die, you selfish coward.