Gnostic Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: Gnostic Atheism
(27-05-2017 04:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I looked it up. Angra Mainyu is the evil spirit of Zoroastrianism. 99 to 1 that this guy's a troll. Try harder anyway troll, this shit's weak.

Sounds seriously depressed to me, (in the case it's not a troll).

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” ... Mark Twain

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-05-2017, 10:03 PM
(27-05-2017 09:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 04:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I looked it up. Angra Mainyu is the evil spirit of Zoroastrianism. 99 to 1 that this guy's a troll. Try harder anyway troll, this shit's weak.

Sounds seriously depressed to me, (in the case it's not a troll).

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” ... Mark Twain

I am severely depressed. I want to be dead.
27-05-2017, 11:29 PM
(27-05-2017 10:03 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 09:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sounds seriously depressed to me.

That's what I thought.
Have you thought of any options to talk about your issues with someone who could help you ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-05-2017, 02:55 AM
(27-05-2017 10:03 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I am severely depressed. I want to be dead.

Hug
28-05-2017, 04:43 AM
(27-05-2017 09:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sounds seriously depressed to me, (in the case it's not a troll).

Me too.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2017, 05:44 AM
(27-05-2017 09:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sounds seriously depressed to me, (in the case it's not a troll).

Had you posted this in the first place the reaction from people would most likely been completely different, over the internet we can only judge you on responses and what you write, we cant see your general demeanor, its pretty exceptional that Bucky picked up on your condition so props to him.
Please get help, go see your doctor I know what its like to be depressed its horrible and can be deadly, you can also post in the personal support section here, which has strict rules so no one will abuse you, you'd be surprised how many of us suffer from depression.
Had you volunteered you were depressed and not acted so badly my attitude to you would have been totally different. If you're feeling this bad perhaps get some help and give the interwebs a rest for a while its not the best place to be when your feeling unwell sometimes, good luck to you.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
28-05-2017, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2017 07:12 AM by houseofcantor.)
(26-05-2017 02:47 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I would consider myself a gnostic atheist, which means I do not believe in a higher power and I know a higher power could not exist. Don't ask me how I know, I just know.

It's a matter of faith. Angel

One can get there using logic but faith is way cooler. Cool

(27-05-2017 05:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  [Image: the-cheese-stands-alone.jpg]

Win.

I like thinking about being dead. I don't like thinking about the methodology. I mean, what's the fucking hurry? You're going to get there, and then you're going to be like "now what?" Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-05-2017, 06:35 AM
"i want to be dead."

that's it, a broken brain. My area is not fixing broken brains. All lines of logic can be misleading when this is at the root of it all.

If believing helps you, then believe. if not, don't. Just don't push your belief on me to make it more real for you.
[+] 1 user Likes AB517's post
29-05-2017, 08:11 PM
(28-05-2017 04:43 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  
(27-05-2017 10:03 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  I am severely depressed. I want to be dead.

Me too.

You okay, Rob??
29-05-2017, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2017 09:15 PM by cactus.)
*peeks in*
What even is this thread?
[Image: cB3MqjR.gif]

This depression talk should get split to the personal issues section.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post