Go fuck yourself, Google.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Go fuck yourself, Google.
I actually like it that google uses my browsing history and emails to customize my search results.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Chee!mail....Unsure

Just logged off, logged in to gmail again only to learn my a/c had expired.......then it came back

.................Sorry Chee!mail I didn't really mean what i said in previous post, I'll sign up to get smarterDodgy
01-11-2013, 06:03 PM
(30-10-2013 08:11 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  That's all.

[Image: Trollface.gif]

is Google, the track-ass sons of fucks. Tongue
02-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Anyway, what I realized these last few days is that all you need to do is log off your google account and it can then track shit. And when I think about it, I am logged off most of the time, so all my searches are not recorded or personalized. There are no information for google to use. Also, as I have said, I use Ghostery, so it blocks all background traffic. At the moment, here on TTA my Ghostery is blocking 2 Google Adsense trackers and one Google Analytics tracker.

No worries.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
04-11-2013, 05:38 PM
I CAN'T LOG INTO YOUTUBE NOW!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

FUCK YOU, GOOGLE!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
04-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Switching to Microsoft and Facebook is fine for a personal preference...but don't think they are using your info as well. Just saying...In my experience, based on ads, I think Facebook is worse at exploiting the info they collect on you. Every time you post, like, comment...they are watching.

If you put data on the internet it can be used, sold, traded, etc. Some places do this pretty blatantly. Google is one of them. It's not a secret.

05-11-2013, 01:12 AM
(30-10-2013 08:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 08:11 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  That's all.

Resistance to the New World Order is futile. Angry

That's awesome!

05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
(02-11-2013 06:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  Anyway, what I realized these last few days is that all you need to do is log off your google account and it can then track shit. And when I think about it, I am logged off most of the time, so all my searches are not recorded or personalized. There are no information for google to use. Also, as I have said, I use Ghostery, so it blocks all background traffic. At the moment, here on TTA my Ghostery is blocking 2 Google Adsense trackers and one Google Analytics tracker.

No worries.

Hmm, if it blocks the google analytics tracker, then that is possibly bad for TTA. Google analytics helps google decide whether, where and what of TTA to show in google results.

If everyone used it, no one would ever find TTA in google.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-11-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 08:25 AM by Filox.)
(05-11-2013 06:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 06:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  Anyway, what I realized these last few days is that all you need to do is log off your google account and it can then track shit. And when I think about it, I am logged off most of the time, so all my searches are not recorded or personalized. There are no information for google to use. Also, as I have said, I use Ghostery, so it blocks all background traffic. At the moment, here on TTA my Ghostery is blocking 2 Google Adsense trackers and one Google Analytics tracker.

No worries.

Hmm, if it blocks the google analytics tracker, then that is possibly bad for TTA. Google analytics helps google decide whether, where and what of TTA to show in google results.

If everyone used it, no one would ever find TTA in google.

Yeeeeaaaahhh... But you can't really expect ME to not have something like that? You can count yourself lucky that I am too lazy to use all other sources of anonymity on internet. What if I were to use some more advanced programs for hiding, proxies, or similar shit? I was thinking about switching to Tor network at some time as well... This? This is nothing...

Tongue

Oh, and BTW, Ghostery is for Opera and Opera is the least used browser in the world, which is going to get even less used, because after the version 12.16 Opera abandoned it's engine and crossed over to Chromium. I am still hanging on the 12.16 version, but that will have to be changed and then there is no more Ghostery. For the love of gods, I have no idea what the fuck am I going to use after Opera... There are no more good browsers, this was the last one and it stopped.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM
(05-11-2013 08:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, and BTW, Ghostery is for Opera and Opera is the least used browser in the world, which is going to get even less used, because after the version 12.16 Opera abandoned it's engine and crossed over to Chromium. I am still hanging on the 12.16 version, but that will have to be changed and then there is no more Ghostery. For the love of gods, I have no idea what the fuck am I going to use after Opera... There are no more good browsers, this was the last one and it stopped.

OH GOD I know, right.

Opera was the best.

Weeping

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post