Go read this series.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Go read this series.
The Maze Runner series by James Dashner.

Absolutely amazing books. Just got done with the last one, and now I'm reading the prequel.

Book 1
The Maze Runner

Book 2
The Scorch Trials

Book 3
The Death Cure

Book 0
The Kill Order (no wiki)

They are set in a dystopian future... and well... can't really say much more or I'll spoil it.

They are really hard to put down... extremely easy to read and suspenseful. I've honestly never been more satisfied with a series before.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Go read this series.
FINALLY. School just started again and I've been looking for a good book. I'll give this a try.

[Image: 8ffeae9d.jpg]
Credit to Atothetheist
11-12-2013, 08:52 AM
I just saw that they are making movies out of the series. The Maze Runner is coming out next September. I think they are going to make great movies.

Seriously... go read these books.

11-12-2013, 09:00 AM
(06-09-2012 02:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The Maze Runner series by James Dashner.

Absolutely amazing books. Just got done with the last one, and now I'm reading the prequel.

Book 1
The Maze Runner

Book 2
The Scorch Trials

Book 3
The Death Cure

Book 0
The Kill Order (no wiki)

They are set in a dystopian future... and well... can't really say much more or I'll spoil it.

They are really hard to put down... extremely easy to read and suspenseful. I've honestly never been more satisfied with a series before.

According to ChippieDoodle I only read Harry Potter.
Sowee........

Wouldn't it be nice if I *could* read Good-er books? But I are toooo Stooopid to weed good-er books likes you. awww Woe is me.....Weeping

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
11-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Read the books or wait for the film? Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-12-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm still recovering from "I have no mouth, but I must scream" whatever it was called that you recommended last time Confused ........
Damnit OK..... I'm not reading anything at the moment, I have no excuses Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-12-2013, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 02:21 PM by kim.)
(11-12-2013 08:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just saw that they are making movies out of the series. The Maze Runner is coming out next September. I think they are going to make great movies.

Seriously... go read these books.

Meh, I don't care for teenage fiction or "values-based" literature designed to make me think a certain way.

Bores me shitless. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
I just bought the first two books for my 16 year old brother for Christmas. Glad to hear someone say they're good. Smile

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
11-12-2013, 02:30 PM
King, do you like fantasy / magic? Try this series when you're all done! Yes Here is book 1
11-12-2013, 02:34 PM
(11-12-2013 01:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm still recovering from "I have no mouth, but I must scream" whatever it was called that you recommended last time Confused ........
Damnit OK..... I'm not reading anything at the moment, I have no excuses Tongue

lol.

Hey, I warned everyone about that story. Tongue