GoFund

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: GoFund
(18-07-2017 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 04:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  I have a bunch of old medical bills and back child support due and I don't know what to do about it.

I'll help you out brother on the child support and the money to go bankrupt on the medical bills (assuming ManlyGirl lets me, I'll throw in the child support bit to soften her miserly ass up) but it's not worth anyone's money to try and pay off old medical bills only to file for bankruptcy in the end anyway. Our President's already done it 4 times, he recognizes it for the valuable tool it is. ... Wait, is the mother of your children remarried to a rich guy? 'Cause then I'd say fuck the child support too.

As far as I know she hasn't married a rich guy. I hadn't thought about it, but bankruptcy would eliminate the med bills. I just need to avoid getting new ones.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2017, 05:36 PM
(18-07-2017 02:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno about Illinois - but in Michigan, child support gets paid out by Friend of the Court (colloquially known as "Friend of the Cunt"), and they will even attach SSI payments to collect. Pretty much the only way to get outta paying is to live in jail, or to die....

Yeah, we lived in East Lansing (not to be confused with regular Lansing) when I was a kid before my parents got divorced. Court ordered my dad to pay child support for three kids under the age of 6. My mom never saw no money and nobody ended up in jail.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-07-2017, 05:41 PM
(18-07-2017 05:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll help you out brother on the child support and the money to go bankrupt on the medical bills (assuming ManlyGirl lets me, I'll throw in the child support bit to soften her miserly ass up) but it's not worth anyone's money to try and pay off old medical bills only to file for bankruptcy in the end anyway. Our President's already done it 4 times, he recognizes it for the valuable tool it is. ... Wait, is the mother of your children remarried to a rich guy? 'Cause then I'd say fuck the child support too.

As far as I know she hasn't married a rich guy. I hadn't thought about it, but bankruptcy would eliminate the med bills. I just need to avoid getting new ones.

Load up on the med bills now and then pile them all up into one big "Go fuck yourselves assholes." They'll still get paid like a third to a half when they write it off on their taxes, just not as much as their greedy asses wanted.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2017, 05:44 PM
(18-07-2017 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  As far as I know she hasn't married a rich guy. I hadn't thought about it, but bankruptcy would eliminate the med bills. I just need to avoid getting new ones.

Load up on the med bills now and then pile them all up into one big "Go fuck yourselves assholes." They'll still get paid like a third to a half when they write it off on their taxes, just not as much as their greedy asses wanted.

I've already been hitting the docs for everything I can think of lately just in case Medicaid goes away
I have an appointment tomorrow in fact.
18-07-2017, 05:50 PM
(18-07-2017 05:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Load up on the med bills now and then pile them all up into one big "Go fuck yourselves assholes." They'll still get paid like a third to a half when they write it off on their taxes, just not as much as their greedy asses wanted.

I've already been hitting the docs for everything I can think of lately just in case Medicaid goes away

Smart. Load up on lab tests. You can learn how to read them yourself obviating the need for supervised medication. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-07-2017, 06:22 PM
(18-07-2017 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've already been hitting the docs for everything I can think of lately just in case Medicaid goes away

Smart. Load up on lab tests. You can learn how to read them yourself obviating the need for supervised medication. Big Grin

The clinic/hospital where all my doctors are here has a website that stores all my records and also any remarks and assessments my docs have made over the years. I can read what they've said about my MRI's from 2014 for instance.
21-07-2017, 12:35 AM
I pitched in what I could, can do more next pay.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-07-2017, 12:44 PM
(21-07-2017 12:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I pitched in what I could, can do more next pay.

Thank you so much. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-07-2017, 01:34 PM
(21-07-2017 12:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 12:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I pitched in what I could, can do more next pay.

Thank you so much. Heart

Happy to help.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Bump