GoFund

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: GoFund
Totally forgot about this, just pitched in a little bit more.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
27-10-2017, 03:10 PM
(27-10-2017 02:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bumping this back up...

If anyone can still help, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
Paul

I have always recognized you as a symbol of decency and good humor on this forum, as I'm sure most others have as well.

You will have my support immediately.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
27-10-2017, 03:30 PM
(27-10-2017 03:10 PM)Free Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 02:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bumping this back up...

If anyone can still help, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
Paul

I have always recognized you as a symbol of decency and good humor on this forum, as I'm sure most others have as well.

You will have my support immediately.

Wow!
Thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Now I gotta be careful. You know my name now and you can figure out where I live if I ever cross you lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
27-10-2017, 06:34 PM
(27-10-2017 06:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Now I gotta be careful. You know my name now and you can figure out where I live if I ever cross you lol

Same here lol.

By the way, if some of you don't like using credit cards online (and I am one of them) you can access your online bank account and send funds through Western Union. Just PM pablo and get his info.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
28-10-2017, 02:21 PM
One more thing. I think in the USA you can also send money in email? I know we can here in Canada.

If so, you can help Pablo just by getting his email address and then send him some funds and then send him the password you created so he can deposit those funds.

Amirite?

[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
28-10-2017, 02:27 PM
(28-10-2017 02:21 PM)Free Wrote:  One more thing. I think in the USA you can also send money in email? I know we can here in Canada.

If so, you can help Pablo just by getting his email address and then send him some funds and then send him the password you created so he can deposit those funds.

Amirite?

I have no Idea, I've never tried that.
30-10-2017, 06:46 PM
(28-10-2017 02:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(28-10-2017 02:21 PM)Free Wrote:  One more thing. I think in the USA you can also send money in email? I know we can here in Canada.

Amirite?

I have no Idea, I've never tried that.

Well, here in Canada we can email money to anyone in Canada, but not outside of Canada, at least only in Canada according to my bank.

Debit is big in Canada, much bigger than credit cards. Therefore, emailing money uses our national debit institution known as "Interac."

If you do online banking, look around and see if you can send money via email.