Goatee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Goatee
So, I've been growing a goatee for the better part of a week now. My wife is not a fan and has taken to calling me "Carlos" for some strange reason. But, I kind of like it.

So, what do the women here think? Goatee or no goatee? That is the question.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Goatee
I think it depends on the person. I think they can look pretty sexy on the right person.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-07-2015, 06:01 PM
It depends on the person. But here's an idea, shave one half of your face and let her see each side to decide.

I had an old boyfriend who did this with his beard. Woke me up from a nap and asked which I preferred. I should have picked the bearded side to see what he would have done. But I was too groggy and told him to shave it all.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
13-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Carlos "DANGER"?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
13-07-2015, 06:05 PM
I like a man with a nice goatee.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-07-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2015 06:17 PM by pablo.)
If you listen carefully, you can hear Girly shaving half of his face right now. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
13-07-2015, 06:17 PM
(13-07-2015 06:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  If you listen closely, you can hear Girly shaving half of his face right now. Big Grin

Mine ain't goin nowhere! Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-07-2015, 06:20 PM
(13-07-2015 06:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-07-2015 06:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  If you listen closely, you can hear Girly shaving half of his face right now. Big Grin

Mine ain't goin nowhere! Drinking Beverage

I hope not lol Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-07-2015, 06:26 PM
I like my boyfriend's goatee very much. And facial hair in general is very sexy. Drooling

When I was younger, I didn't much care for it, but I'd say over the last 5 years or so, I definitely appreciate the beards and whatnot. Heart

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Nicely kept facial hair is usually okay with me. Not a huge fan of the new scruffy look.

My second husband had a full beard and mustache when I met him. He decided to go back into the military after a couple years out. One morning I woke up and he had shaved his whole face - I told him he had 24 hours to grow it back. Dodgy

Really depends on the person. Some guys look good with facial hair, some not so much.

Post a pic, we'll decide.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post