God’s law versus secular law. Which is moral?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: God’s law versus secular law. Which is moral?
(22-11-2012 07:07 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Smurf.

Go oooooooooon Cool

Of what do you speak?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
My confidence in my predictions is low, but I enjoy trying to see the future of technology for the sake of science fiction. I've also never really described this to anyone but my wife. It would definitely derail this thread, so perhaps I will make a new one in the appropriate forum and link to it from here. I really am excited at the prospect of seeing feedback and commentary on it, so yeah, I guess I'm ready to share with the rest of the class now. Smile

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 04:16 PM by Cardinal Smurf.)
RE: God’s law versus secular law. Which is moral?
(29-11-2012 01:24 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:07 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Smurf.

Go oooooooooon Cool

Of what do you speak?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
My confidence in my predictions is low, but I enjoy trying to see the future of technology for the sake of science fiction. I've also never really described this to anyone but my wife. It would definitely derail this thread, so perhaps I will make a new one in the appropriate forum and link to it from here. I really am excited at the prospect of seeing feedback and commentary on it, so yeah, I guess I'm ready to share with the rest of the class now. Smile
Here you go!

So, my suggestion that technology such as this could contribute would be in the form of allowing all parties involved an easier method of understanding one another. I would think this would better facilitate the process of reconciliation. But, of course, the technology I describe is pretty far into the future. I do think we are creeping ever towards this, but I doubt we'll see significant popular proliferation within the next 50 years. Maybe 100. Maybe.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply