God - Ahh Ahhh - Creator of the Universe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: God - Ahh Ahhh - Creator of the Universe
Hey, Kim.

That asking about the future thing caught my attention, but I couldn't figure out what you were getting at.

Quote: I think remaining open to possibilities becomes the struggle for some.

I think that's fair. I think a lot of people are heavily reliant on the crutch of certainty.

Also, the Gods and theatre have a looooooooong standing relationship Cool

Hey, cjs.

Done. I'm curious about your answer to my earlier question. Doesn't thinking that something is not probable mean you're not really entertaining the idea? Plenty of people get on planes and shit themselves because they feel there is a really real chance that the plane might crash. Others don't even think about it. I mean, saying anything is possible is a fine PC thing for anyone to say, but are you not pretty much saying "There's no creator of the universe"?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
03-02-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: God - Ahh Ahhh - Creator of the Universe
(03-02-2013 12:21 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Also, the Gods and theatre have a looooooooong standing relationship Cool

Yes... all the world is a stage.... Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply