God Created the World (no big bang)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: God Created the World (no big bang)
(15-09-2012 06:40 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Well ... see you all been reading the Bible.

Yes God did created and the bible tells us so.... you say the big cheese, evolution... if God did it by evolution he would of said so... but he did not.

See atheist are looking for ways to denounce how everything was created.. so you come up with some crazy ideas.. given mainly by scientists (man made)... remember man is not perfect.. so we could not have made a perfect world or humans.. also our answer we come up with come from ourselves..

God said that there is no "good" in man... so why are we relying on man to give us an answer of how everything was created... Look to God and he will tell you... he already told you through his own words "The Bible".

AmenBowing

Why believe something created by Man if man are so flawed? You know.. like that Bible that was written and translated, over and over again by man.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Your scientist have created it for you and explained it for you.... man make up stuff all the time.... Just like mostly everyone have trust in their Government... and it fail... see... why not trust God.

He is not like us... plus he has no reason to lie.... He is the ruler of all.

He was before everyone and will be last when all is gone.
15-09-2012, 06:52 PM
(15-09-2012 06:50 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Your scientist have created it for you and explained it for you.... man make up stuff all the time.... Just like mostly everyone have trust in their Government... and it fail... see... why not trust God.

He is not like us... plus he has no reason to lie.... He is the ruler of all.

He was before everyone and will be last when all is gone.

You do know that men wrote and edited the bible, don't you?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-09-2012, 06:55 PM
(15-09-2012 06:40 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Well ... see you all been reading the Bible.

Yes God did created and the bible tells us so.... you say the big cheese, evolution... if God did it by evolution he would of said so... but he did not.

See atheist are looking for ways to denounce how everything was created.. so you come up with some crazy ideas.. given mainly by scientists (man made)... remember man is not perfect.. so we could not have made a perfect world or humans.. also our answer we come up with come from ourselves..

God said that there is no "good" in man... so why are we relying on man to give us an answer of how everything was created... Look to God and he will tell you... he already told you through his own words "The Bible".

AmenBowing

God didn't write the bible. A bunch of sheepherders wrote it. A bunch of pompous priests changed it all around much, much later. We don't even know what the sheepherders actually wrote. In any case, god had nothing to do with it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
15-09-2012, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 07:04 PM by Logisch.)
Big bang didn't "just happen" - please go get a fundamental understanding of the basics of physics, then come back and re-explain. Honestly, if you're a real thinker, you could easily go read up on the big bang and understand it first, and then tell us what about it you don't like (other than it contradicts your beliefs) from a technical standpoint.

You're committing more logical fallacies. No one here is looking for a way to denounce god, we simply explain things the way they are. It's a simple Occam's razor situation.

Simple explanation of Occam's Razor: If something can be explained without an extra insertion, the extra thing doesn't need to be in the equation.

Example: If you have a recipe for cooking something that includes 3 ingredients and tastes awesome but someone tells you that your recipe obviously can't work without 10 ingredients... it's safe to say you don't need the other 7 ingredients because you could replicate and test that your 3 ingredients already did the job just fine.

In this case... we can explain the universe just fine. We have an explanation for how it started. With this explanation, we have an adopted theory, things we can observe, and particle physics and other areas of physics which we have evidence for.

You are now jumping in saying, "WHOA now guys, hold your horses. All those guys who know mathematics 10x better than me, who understand particle physics and even have a completely amazing perspective of things I couldn't possibly comprehend with my 6th grade math are way wrong. You see, there is a book that uses the example of ancient creation myths which says stuff I agree with. So all those guys who have spent the last 100 years or so of perfecting this theory are way off. We gotta drop it, we gotta come up with a new theory that says "god" - yeah!"

And this is a great place to use Occam's razor.

- There is no evidence for a god
- The bible does not prove a god
- No one to date has a good theory that challenges the big bang (that isn't stupid, crazy or full of pseudo-science)

So in light of these wonderful observations, it tells me I can chop out the lunatic tales I'm hearing from people who propose otherwise.

Creation myths using firmament, a good read.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament

Also, the epic of gilgamesh. Which also contains a fun flood story (gee whiz, just like the bible) and a creation myth (just like the bible) although I have to admit, at least the epic of gilgamesh is fun to read when it comes to myths.
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/meso...gilgamesh/

Also a fun comparison
http://centristy.hubpages.com/hub/A-Comp...-Gilgamesh

Your argument in a nutshell, is that you're convinced a book is true and the big bang is false. The equivalent of bringing the car to the mechanic, having no idea how a car works, and telling the mechanic that you're better equipped to fix it than he is and that he has no idea what he's talking about (You vs a physicist).
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
15-09-2012, 06:57 PM
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.... 2 Tim 3:16

Man wrote the bible ... but what man wrote came from God.... God gave and inspired them what to say....

AmenBowing

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Tis true my sons. I did indeed create the worlds and everything on them. I crafted the universe and I dare anyone to try and prove me otherwise.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
The only thing worse than a lazy troll, is a troll that has no originality.

Ambassador of Christ you bore me.
[+] 9 users Like FSM_scot's post
For someone trying to be an ambassador, you have an unconvincing way of trying to "debate" with atheists.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
15-09-2012, 07:04 PM
(15-09-2012 06:57 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.... 2 Tim 3:16

Man wrote the bible ... but what man wrote came from God.... God gave and inspired them what to say....

AmenBowing

How does one know that is true of the accepted Bible but not true of the writings of Joesph Smith.. Or the Quran.. Or simply, which cannon version of the bible is correct? Are some of the books left out in others not-inspired or are they all inspired even in contradiction?

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christians Claim Big Bang as Evidence for God Im_Ryan 2 140 26-03-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
Rainbow My parents say "who created the big bang?" and .. whitemoongurl 53 1,154 02-03-2014 01:44 PM
Last Post: donotwant
  The Big Bang and Evolution are just theories WVAtheist 19 757 07-12-2013 12:00 AM
Last Post: LadyJane
  Anne Jones's World annejones 31 1,269 18-09-2013 10:42 AM
Last Post: I Am