God Created the World (no big bang)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2012, 06:16 PM
God Created the World (no big bang)
God created everything.. heaven, earth, plants life, human life, etc.

These things did not just happen... God made it happen.

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Amen Bowing

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 06:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: God Created the World (no big bang)
(15-09-2012 06:16 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  God created everything.. heaven, earth, plants life, human life, etc.
Amen Bowing

The moon is made of green cheese.
(See how that works?) I can assert anything. Doesn't make it so.

You actually have no clue what happened. You want an explanation, so you made one up, just as the authors of Genesis who had no idea either.
If the Standard Model in Physics is not true, (no Big Bang), you would have no iron atoms in the center of your hemoglobin molecules,
made in super novae explosions, thus would not be breathing. You are breathing, aren't you ?

If your god "made it happen" 2 things were necessary, before she did that.
a. Space time was already required for the creative act to occur in.
b. The Principle of Causality had to be in place already, in Reality.

The question is not what caused the universe.
The question is : "How can a god, who requires time and a structure of Reality for her own existence,
have caused that structure to be Reality concurrently with herself ?"

Bored this weekend, are we ? BTW, be careful bowing / bending over around here. Rolleyes

Please send out for some smarter people, and assistance.
You are too easy to argue with. I don't feel right taking candy from babies.
TTFN

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2012, 06:26 PM
God cast a magic spell, right?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
15-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Sure, let's take a bite.

Where is heaven in your understanding? How do you know God didn't create a big bang with heaven being there before the singularity of this universe he created?

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
15-09-2012, 06:38 PM
(15-09-2012 06:16 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  God created everything.. heaven, earth, plants life, human life, etc.

Amen Bowing

Explain the Cosmic Background Radiation to me, everything you got from your little book on that observable phenomenon! Heck, I'll settle for your knowledge of star formation...anything demonstrable.

You need to get over the fact that your were indoctrinated by people using a book that was written by a bunch of goat shagging savages, look to the Middle East to see what the latest plagiarism of those stories has wrought.

You have no proof of your assertions. "Science, It works Bitches":coffee:

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Ah, the drive by preacher is back.

I think my Betta fish created the universe.

I've been watching him today. He makes lots of little universes out of bubbles. Then he waits for a female to swim by and drop some eggs. He picks those up and each egg gets it's very own bubble universe. I wonder if the embryos worship him. It takes a lot of precision to insert an egg into a bubble and have it stay.

Now he is watching over his creation. If anything bothers it, he attacks and annihilates. Just like god, he is willing to commit genocide to protect his little universes.

He'll protect them until they become his image and want to be gods too.

Then he gets pissed off and kills them if he can.

I think he is god. He behaves just like him. He jealously watches his creation. The solution to everything is attack and kill.

He looks a lot better than your god though. He is really pretty.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
15-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Well ... see you all been reading the Bible.

Yes God did created and the bible tells us so.... you say the big cheese, evolution... if God did it by evolution he would of said so... but he did not.

See atheist are looking for ways to denounce how everything was created.. so you come up with some crazy ideas.. given mainly by scientists (man made)... remember man is not perfect.. so we could not have made a perfect world or humans.. also our answer we come up with come from ourselves..

God said that there is no "good" in man... so why are we relying on man to give us an answer of how everything was created... Look to God and he will tell you... he already told you through his own words "The Bible".

AmenBowing

[+] 1 user Likes Ambassador of Christ's post
15-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Poe... Not a very good one either.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
15-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Whether you believe or not... Jesus still love you.

Colossians 1:16

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

AmenAngel

15-09-2012, 06:47 PM
(15-09-2012 06:38 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

Amen Bowing

Explain the Cosmic Background Radiation to me, everything you got from your little book on that observable phenomenon! Heck, I'll settle for your knowledge of star formation...anything demonstrable.

You need to get over the fact that your were indoctrinated by people using a book that was written by a bunch of goat shagging savages, look to the Middle East to see what the latest plagiarism of those stories has wrought.

You have no proof of your assertions. "Science, It works Bitches":coffee:

That's true. You can see remnant radiation from the Big Bang, first detected by the COBE satellite, in old analogue TV sets. https://www.google.com/search?q=snow+on+...80&bih=670

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)