God Created the World (no big bang)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: God Created the World (no big bang)
Oh, AoC. When will you see the truth?

You've been deceived by your priests and clergymen. What really happened was that thousands of years ago, there was this One Ring; consisting of the Alpha and the Omega. It was inherently evil and had to be destroyed and so a Fellowship of the Ring was formed to take the ring to Mount Doom. After much trials and hardships, God (let's call him "Frodo") cast the Ring into the fires of Mount Doom. The resulting explosion was so massive that what we call a "Big Bang" occurred and simultaneously destroyed what was and created all of what is.

We know this to be true because there are many, many books written on the topic and millions of people have heard the tale (or, "creation story").

So stop fighting the obvious and just accept it.

"Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass."

-Saint Gandalf

...please please please recognize the parallels between your evidence-less assertions and this post.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Buddy Christ's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Created the World (no big bang) - Buddy Christ - 16-09-2012 09:42 PM