God Exists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2012, 12:33 AM
RE: God Exists
(21-02-2012 09:02 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 03:08 AM)No J. Wrote:  I have tried this thought experiment.

You're lying. You had never even heard of it before.

I tried to duplicate your results based on your so called data. I did not try it before I read your post, I tried it after I read your post. You, sir, are the liar.

By the way I have heard similar ideas to yours before. So similar that I would not be surprized at all if I were to learn that you copied someone else's idea.

It has many similarities to Deepak Chopra's ideas, which are available to anyone who can read a book.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes No J.'s post
24-02-2012, 01:23 AM

(24-02-2012 12:33 AM)No J. Wrote:  

I tried to duplicate your results based on your so called data. I did not try it before I read your post, I tried it after I read your post. You, sir, are the liar.

By the way I have heard similar ideas to yours before. So similar that I would not be surprized at all if I were to learn that you copied someone else's idea.

It has many similarities to Deepak Chopra's ideas, which are available to anyone who can read a book.

Deepak Chopra says a lot of things. Where we agree, I'm glad. Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Mormons, will all find something common in Veridicanism, because Veridicanism is the truth, and they share in part in the truth.

And I've listened to Deepak Chopra. He's a classic Hindu.
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 08:20 AM by Filox.)
Hey Egor, my old friend, what's up? I see you are still fighting with us, hathens. I don't care about all these 15 pages of text now, no time read it all, but it always amazes me how you can say one sentence and expect everybody to have a normal debate with you, yet you refuse to supprt your claims/statments without any explanation or evidence. Let's play your game then, shall we...

Quote:God is the monistic entity of fundamental consciousness.

This being the case He existed prior to the universe, everything in the universe is made from His substance, and that substance is ultimately consciousness.

I will say this, Universe is made from substance (matter) AND energy (dark matter and dark enery as well). Something did exist before Universe as we know it today, only we do not know what it is yet, because we are not technologicly advanced enought to explore that and not intelectually advanced to understand it all. No substance or energy can ultimately be consciousness, because for something to have consciousness, it needs to be alive and intelligent and pure substance and energy are not alive or intelligent, like rock or electricity are not. So therefore, God is the imaginary monistic entity of fundamental consciousness, that humans use to explain things they do not understand.

There.

Feel free to try and persuade me otherwise.

P.S.

What is this about Veridicanism? I haven't been online for some time, last time we spoke, you were a Christian fundamntalist. What happened, you changed your beliefs? You made a new religion? How can that be right and how can you live with yourself after you just betrayed your life-long beliefs and religion? Don't tell me that we managed to show you the errors of the "Church" as an institution? And please, be opened about it, don't lie to us, God knows all and doesn't like liers.

Smile

P.P.S.

No need to address this last part, I've read on your blog about your new religion. Bravo. Let us know when you make up your mind and when you stop doubting things in which you believe in. I hope this new religion of yours gives you money and power like all other religions give to their founders.

Wink

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-02-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 09:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
1. Define "exist", or "existence".
2. If god "existed prior" to the universe, then space-time existed prior to THIS universe. How do you know space-time, a property of THIS universe, exists outside it ? First you assert time, (and god's existence PRIOR), now you say there is no time. Which is it ?
3. If god "existed" "prior" to this universe, in some sort of "temporal" dimension, which is NECESSARY if it was PRIOR to anything, then that god could not be the creator of the dimension in which it exists, because they both, (god AND time), always had to exist concurrently.
4. Time does not exist apart from space. Space-time, (as you might know if you ever took any Physics), are not discreet dimensions, (see General Relativity).
If time does not exist, are you trying to assert there also is also no space ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-02-2012, 08:39 PM
(20-02-2012 05:34 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 05:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 11:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  What is time? Does time even exist in reality. Some would say it doesn’t. I am one of those. Time is just an illusion based on the relative motions of objects in the universe, and even that motion is illusory, for things are really not going anywhere when they move.
This I can agree with you.

Time is the result of things not happening all at once.
There you go. Otherwise one is processing simultaneity; and one is insane. Wink

Processing sequence is the norm, the average; what we're here to do. Those who speak for god overlook simultaneity, but Ecclesiastes did not - let yer words be few, it says. Wink

(24-02-2012 12:33 AM)No J. Wrote:  

Another thing the theists miss - in the beginning, god created - what is creation, but a lie? Something new? The identity we all share is the Luciferian. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2012, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 09:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-02-2012 08:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 05:34 PM)No J. Wrote:  Time is the result of things not happening all at once.
There you go. Otherwise one is processing simultaneity; and one is insane. Wink

There you go, in a nice little nutshell... Smile

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Wow...God must be paying Egor overtime..

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
26-02-2012, 09:13 PM
(26-02-2012 09:04 PM)Thomas Wrote:  Wow...God must be paying Egor overtime..

HoC and I are far past Egor in terms of the degree of insanity.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-02-2012, 09:15 PM
I have only been visiting this forum a couple weeks and already there is a name that pops up that makes my eye twitch...must avoid Egor threads...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
26-02-2012, 09:18 PM
(26-02-2012 09:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have only been visiting this forum a couple weeks and already there is a name that pops up that makes my eye twitch...must avoid Egor threads...

Hence the name 'eyegore' Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post