God Gave us a Hurricane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 04:48 PM

God Gave us a Hurricane
So, does God bring hurricanes? Are they His wrath? Where I live, it's gusting like hell. Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Weeping

Frankly, God will do what God will do. He plays His games; we play ours. I don't believe in God, because I only believe in God. How's that for a mind twister? Cool

[Image: 555529_275395602576524_77699178_n.jpg]

Glad to be back. Hopefully, I'll survive long enough to school some of the simpler atheists in here. There is a better way you know?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
28-08-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: God Gave us a Hurricane
Good luck and god bless you real good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
28-08-2012, 04:52 PM
"God gave us a Hurricane"
Then he's a dick and should be accounted for the inconveniences/deaths he causes in doing so.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-08-2012, 04:52 PM
God to hear from you again. Glad you're all right. How's the wife?

And, yeah, it's gusting here in BR pretty bad too.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-08-2012, 04:53 PM
(28-08-2012 04:52 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  "God gave us a Hurricane"
Then he's a dick and should be accounted for the inconveniences/deaths he causes in doing so.

It's all part of his plan. He works in mysterious ways. You can't comprehend his logic. God is unknowable. It was the devil. Herpderp.

So, how's the wife, Egor?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
28-08-2012, 05:34 PM

(28-08-2012 04:50 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Good luck and god bless you real good.

God does whatever he wants. But thanks.

(28-08-2012 04:52 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  "God gave us a Hurricane"

What could death possibly mean to God? If everything is God, what then is death? So, let's get rid of all hurricanes? Let's get rid of all suffering? Since when did God owe us bliss?

(28-08-2012 04:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  God to hear from you again. Glad you're all right. How's the wife?

Thanks, KC. She's fine. You can see her contribution to the latest video review at TNR.

Quote:And, yeah, it's gusting here in BR pretty bad too.

Oh, that's right. I forgot you and I aren't as far apart physically as we are theologically! Good luck to you.

(28-08-2012 04:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It's all part of his plan. He works in mysterious ways. You can't comprehend his logic. God is unknowable. It was the devil. Herpderp.

So, how's the wife, Egor?

Wife's fine; thanks for asking. And you're right, God is unknowable or else He wouldn't be God. You atheists expect too much. Yes
28-08-2012, 05:39 PM

Oh, BTW. I'm making regular updates on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/gordoncomp
28-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Hurricanes, God's messages of the ultimate troll he is

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
28-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Dude i just mentioned your existence earlier today. Eery.

Try not to get blown into OZ, or out of OZ. I'm not sure where you are theologically these days, but stay safe.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 06:06 PM
We were talkin about you, thinking something might have happened in the recovery, from the bowel thingy. So I checked out yer website, and saw all seemed well.
Any new book reviews on the way ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche