God Gave us a Hurricane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: God Gave us a Hurricane
I sneezed a few weeks ago. (chaos theory) I'm pretty sure that I am the cause of the hurricane.
Bring me ho's and lots of wine and my appetite for destruction may be appeased.

Egor - glad things are going well with the wife.

For any theists in the path of the hurricane, act like an atheist and have a good emergency plan.
Pray as much as you want as long as you take action.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
28-08-2012, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 07:27 PM by fstratzero.)
Although your beliefs make me crazy you two, but I do want you guys to stay alive, and join us in reason one day. Until then I would heavily consider moving if I were you.

Not only that it seems like every year the south east is constantly flooded, covered in tornadoes, and hurricanes. Evil_monster Don't people in those areas get tired of having everything destroyed by nature every year?

http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/atlantic/index.php
[Image: Un0lI.png]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
28-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:What could death possibly mean to God? If everything is God, what then is death? So, let's get rid of all hurricanes? Let's get rid of all suffering? Since when did God owe us bliss?

I was not under the impression it was required to owe someone so you cannot kill them.
---

Sorry fstratzero, your time is up. Evil_monster

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
28-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Wait a minute, Egor...if you're still a part of that God circle thingy, doesn't that mean You are the one causing the hurricane? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-08-2012, 09:02 PM
(28-08-2012 07:19 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Although your beliefs make me crazy you two, but I do want you guys to stay alive, and join us in reason one day. Until then I would heavily consider moving if I were you.

Not only that it seems like every year the south east is constantly flooded, covered in tornadoes, and hurricanes. Evil_monster Don't people in those areas get tired of having everything destroyed by nature every year?

I really like your picture, sir! I will make it my new FB cover page.
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
28-08-2012, 09:51 PM
[Image: jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-eve...d0b2be.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-08-2012, 10:06 PM
(28-08-2012 07:19 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Although your beliefs make me crazy you two, but I do want you guys to stay alive, and join us in reason one day. Until then I would heavily consider moving if I were you.

Maybe it's the extreme weather and adverse conditions that causes more people to believe in this sort of rubbish. Kind of counter intuitive given what we know about science and weather but this is how it was in the dark ages.

Better throw some more virgins into the volcano.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
28-08-2012, 10:09 PM
(28-08-2012 10:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Better throw some more virgins into the volcano.

You got some to spare?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 10:17 PM
(28-08-2012 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 10:06 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Better throw some more virgins into the volcano.

You got some to spare?Consider

Christian virgins? Hahahaha premarital sex is their favorite hypocrisy to commit!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
28-08-2012, 10:18 PM
(28-08-2012 10:17 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  You got some to spare?Consider

Back in highschool I couldn't name a single female or male virgin, Christian or otherwise.

I could name far too many. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user