God Hates Iceland
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: God Hates Iceland
I read the thread. It's obviously fake. They be trollin.

[Image: pd2001324.jpg]

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 10:38 AM
The Abrahamic religions just lack the creativity of the other mythologies.
Like in norse mythology the earth is created as such:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLTkfrbMVg9PAZI3qIk_T...8x_j3Kvqhb]
In the beginning there was only Ginnungagap (Picture a void in space, so nothing)
In the void came first Múspell a place of fire where the Jötun(Ettins(Big ass humanoids)) ruled.
Then came the reverse, Niflheim was born, place of coldness and darkness(This is hell).
After a many years these worlds came closer together. Making Ginnungagap warmer.
A river which had been running since the beginning ran from Niflheim called Ellivogar was poisonous. This poison sparked life from the fires from Múspell creating a Ettin called Ýmir.
Ýmir slept for a long time while his body took shape.

[Image: Ymir_nourri_Audumla.jpg]

This part gets weird.. Big Grin

While he slept a male and a female grew under his left hand, but his feet (left and right) made a six headed Þurs (Giant).. so wait his left foot and his right foot had sex and gave birth to a six headed giant!? Cool...

Anyway that giant is the father of all Giants.
On the place that the fire of Múspell reached the untainted ice from Niflheim(ice that the poison from Ellivoga didnt reach) a giant cow under the ice sprang forth.
The feet of the cow created 4 poles at 4 corners of the void. The cow was called Auðhumla(probably translates as "Gives alot or has alot") from this cow Ýmir got the milk he needed. But the cow licked the rime stones which were salty, after she had begun licking the stones it was noticed that something was under there. On the third day the cow had licked a whole man from the rime stones. That man was called Búri and is the forefather of all the gods. Búri had a son named Bor. Then Bor had Óðinn, Vila and Vé with his wife Bestlu.

Don't know where he got a wife. It doesnt go into too much detail Smile

Just wanna add how the earth was made..

Óðinn, Vili and Vé didnt like the Giants cause they were loud and obnoxious.
So they kill him and drap his body to the middle of the void (Ginnugap) There they pulled and stretched his body like they were working with clay. This way they made the body as the crust of the earth. (remember the earth is flat)
From his blood they made the ocean, inland waters, rivers and such.
From his bones they made mountains, rocks from teeth's and smaller bones.
From his hair they made tree's and mud from his flesh.
Then from the mud dwarfs sprang forth. That's how Óðinn and his brother's made the earth, beaches and oceans. But the sky had not been made.
From Ýmir's skull they made the sky, and from his brain they made the clouds. (Splatter)
To make sure it stays in place they made the dwarfs hold it up. Four dwarfs representing North, South, East and West hold up the corners of the world.

(15-03-2011 10:19 AM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I learned cool things about Iceland from them, thanks for pointing that out. I also learned that the majority of members of that forum are friends with insanity, enemies of spell check, still believe the earth is flat, and are proud racist wife-beaters. Supposing there were a benevolent god I highly doubt he would have anything to do with those neanderthals. To them I say THOR ABOVE JESUS!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Epic thread ftw Wink
(15-03-2011 10:22 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  I read the thread. It's obviously fake. They be trollin.

[Image: pd2001324.jpg]

There are a few professional trolls there, most if not all of the mods there are trolls but there are a few incredibly stupid inbred christians there in between. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 12:10 PM
I was reading through his 'proof' that Iceland is satanic and I got to this:
"True Christians" Lol. Trademarked people...
Also, he mentioned New Zealand as going to hell. Yay!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
15-03-2011, 03:57 PM
The earthquake in Japan was caused by the war in Asgard spilling over into Earth.
15-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Dude. landoverbaptist.net is amazing. I've never seen such incredible trolling before, it's so... so.. beautiful. I find myself rather annoying, and when I want to be, I'm quite the troll but... these guys are trolling gods.
15-03-2011, 08:03 PM
(15-03-2011 08:14 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Is this a clone of the WBC movement somehow ?

Landover is a known satire site. It's kind of like the Onion, for Evangelical Fundies. Wink

It can be rather amusing, but sometimes hits a little too close to reality for me. Maybe once I'm out of the BB. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink