God Hates You (Hate Him Back)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2013, 03:18 PM
God Hates You (Hate Him Back)
Saw this on FB. From the small forward available to read on Amazon.com. it appears to be more of a laymans's verson of Dawkins' The God Delusion.

http://www.amazon.com/God-Hates-Hate-Bac...095642760X

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: God Hates You (Hate Him Back)
[Image: 3oot9a.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
19-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Adding this to my Christmas list.
19-12-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm skeptical.

I never like Christian music, even before I gave up my faith. I felt that they were bad or mediocre musicians who use their faith to make up for their lack of talent. I feel the same hesitance about this.

There's a lot of mediocre or bad bloggers, writers, etc who preach about atheism. They use atheism to claim an automatic audience, or an automatic sense of intellectual superiority which they don't deserve. And a lot of atheists will defend them because the atheist community is so small.
19-12-2013, 04:27 PM
(19-12-2013 04:05 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm skeptical.

I never like Christian music, even before I gave up my faith. I felt that they were bad or mediocre musicians who use their faith to make up for their lack of talent. I feel the same hesitance about this.

There's a lot of mediocre or bad bloggers, writers, etc who preach about atheism. They use atheism to claim an automatic audience, or an automatic sense of intellectual superiority which they don't deserve. And a lot of atheists will defend them because the atheist community is so small.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user