God Is Equilibrium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: God Is Equilibrium
(23-05-2015 11:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Except Fodder and others are wrong.

Tomasia is not a sock of Shen.

I never said he was. He admitted to posting under multiple names. Still makes him a coward IMHO.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2015, 06:33 AM
God Is Equilibrium
(23-05-2015 11:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 11:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Except Fodder and others are wrong.

Tomasia is not a sock of Shen.

I never said he was. He admitted to posting under multiple names. Still makes him a coward IMHO.

I was kidding for Pete's sake.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
24-05-2015, 06:44 AM
(24-05-2015 06:33 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 11:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I never said he was. He admitted to posting under multiple names. Still makes him a coward IMHO.

Things like this - Tongue - come in handy for making clear that you are joking.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-05-2015, 07:23 AM
I thought it obvious it was a trolly joke comment... but now, who the hell is Pete and why did Pete need lying for?!

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
24-05-2015, 09:38 AM
(24-05-2015 07:23 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I thought it obvious it was a trolly joke comment... but now, who the hell is Pete and why did Pete need lying for?!

Nonono.

He was doing it for Pete's rice wine. Probably some sort of bet or dare.
24-05-2015, 09:47 AM
(24-05-2015 09:38 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 07:23 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I thought it obvious it was a trolly joke comment... but now, who the hell is Pete and why did Pete need lying for?!

Nonono.

He was doing it for Pete's rice wine. Probably some sort of bet or dare.

[Image: what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Did we ever findout what his "3 words" were?

Please don't tell me the title of the thread is it... How dissapointing Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
24-05-2015, 02:39 PM
(24-05-2015 10:16 AM)LostLegend Wrote:  Did we ever findout what his "3 words" were?

Please don't tell me the title of the thread is it... How dissapointing Tongue

I've been wondering the same thing. It will be very disappointing if those are the three words. I was hoping for a big build up and then the big reveal. Looks like we'll have to make do with a small reveal and the decent into jibber jabber we have just witnessed.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
24-05-2015, 03:07 PM
(24-05-2015 06:33 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 11:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I never said he was. He admitted to posting under multiple names. Still makes him a coward IMHO.

Please don't take Pete's name in vain. Blasphemer.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post