God Is Equilibrium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2015 02:52 PM by kingschosen.)
RE: God Is Equilibrium
(20-05-2015 02:03 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 12:10 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  I provided Math.
I provided Logic.

Equilibrium and Balance can be empirically observed through out all nature.

So basically life has a balance, sort of like how a level is balanced at 0. 0 is symbolic of eternal balance, that hold us all together. Like there's good and evil, and what divides this is nothingness, the eternal zero that keeps these forces at bay. There is love and hatred, joy and tragedy, and in the middle is that eternal nothingness, that ever-present 0 again.

I get it, even if everyone else is too dense to get it.

We're One, and the Balance is Zero. When One dies, One returns to Zero.

Yeah, I get it too... doesn't change the fact it's complete jabbering nonsense.

It's not theological. It's overly philosophical babble.

Edit: Never mind. icwutudid

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-05-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2015 02:54 PM by Tomasia.)
(20-05-2015 02:39 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  I have shown
Through math, logic and geometry how equilibrium and zero
Forms the square, cube, circle and sphere.

How long have you been working on these calculations? I've devoted nearly twenty-three years trying to gather these discoveries together, and have not even remotely made as much progress as you have.

I have so much to contemplate right now. But from some preliminary work, along with several of my mathematician friends, we have been able to verify that 0 x 9 = 0.
[+] 5 users Like Tomasia's post
20-05-2015, 02:49 PM
(20-05-2015 02:47 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  I have so much to contemplate right now. But from some preliminary work, along with several of my mathematicians friends, we have been able to verify that 0 x 9 = 0.

Not sure if troll or serious, I learned that in middle school.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-05-2015, 03:04 PM
(20-05-2015 02:47 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

How long have you been working on these calculations? I've devoted nearly twenty-three years trying to gather these discoveries together, and have not even remotely made as much progress as you have.

I have so much to contemplate right now. But from some preliminary work, along with several of my mathematician friends, we have been able to verify that 0 x 9 = 0.

You made me snort. That hardly ever happens. Thumbsup

Second time today, actually....gotta be some sort of record.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-05-2015, 03:09 PM
(20-05-2015 02:44 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 02:24 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  God is nothingness and an eternal zero. Got it. By the way I will answer your questions from the other thread later tonight when I have more time.

Zero does not mean non-existence.
Non-existence does not exist.

Emptiness is the better term.

(This will be my last post for today)

Tell it to Tomasia, not me.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
20-05-2015, 03:13 PM
(20-05-2015 02:44 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  Non-existence does not exist.

Sweet.

I knew the yabbertaster existed somewhere. That and the illllilllilllillljiiijii. I was telling my brother this the other day.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
20-05-2015, 03:21 PM

Also.

Doesn't that make non-existence non-existent which means it only exists in non-existence.

[Image: S4MYFQO.gif]
[Image: 11_-_ovwyeh4.gif]

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
20-05-2015, 03:31 PM
(20-05-2015 03:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Also.

Doesn't that make non-existence non-existent which means it only exists in non-existence.

Non-existence does not equal non-existence, non-existence is what it means to be empty. If there is no water in my glass, this does not mean that my glass is non-existent, it just means my glass is empty. A glass half full is not at equilibrium, but an empty glass is.
20-05-2015, 03:40 PM
(20-05-2015 03:31 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 03:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also.

Non-existence does not equal non-existence, non-existence is what it means to be empty. If there is no water in my glass, this does not mean that my glass is non-existent, it just means my glass is empty. A glass half full is not at equilibrium, but an empty glass is.

But the water is non-existent.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-05-2015, 03:40 PM
(20-05-2015 02:47 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

I think you and your colleagues have advanced to a sufficient level to now consider SRDANOVA MATHEMATICS. When your done with that you'll be ready for Mathematics - a new basis. When you're done with that ... well there's really nothing left to learn.

#sigh