God Is Equilibrium

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: God Is Equilibrium
Dude has odd spacing in his posts...think he borrowed Shakira from Marky Mark? You remember her - she gives the commands to hit the return key.

Woooooo....I don't think there are even meds yet for this kind of nutty. Blink

God is Equilibrium is a really crappy bumper sticker.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2015, 05:10 PM
(20-05-2015 02:21 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
Quote:0 ÷ ∞ = 0

No, it is undefined.

Sorry, I read that backwards.

(20-05-2015 02:39 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  I have shown
Through math, logic and geometry how equilibrium and zero
Forms the square, cube, circle and sphere.

Laughat
You have shown exactly nothing.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
20-05-2015, 05:15 PM
(20-05-2015 03:46 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Ah, you've stumped me with that one. I'll wait ShenHz to return tomorrow, to ask whether water can be empty, like a one hand clapping.

Undecided

But... I know people who can clap with one hand...

Really, it just takes practice. Like wiggling your ears. and stuff... Unsure

So many posts... still no answers... Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
20-05-2015, 05:22 PM
(20-05-2015 05:15 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 03:46 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Ah, you've stumped me with that one. I'll wait ShenHz to return tomorrow, to ask whether water can be empty, like a one hand clapping.

Undecided

But... I know people who can clap with one hand...

Really, it just takes practice. Like wiggling your ears. and stuff... Unsure

So many posts... still no answers... Sad

If you're looking for answers you're asking the wrong questions. Hobo

#sigh
20-05-2015, 05:27 PM
(20-05-2015 03:46 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 03:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  But the water is non-existent.

Ah, you've stumped me with that one. I'll wait ShenHz to return tomorrow, to ask whether water can be empty, like a one hand clapping.

The sound of one hand clapping:
[Image: doctor-forehead-slap.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
20-05-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 06:38 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
Here let me teach you like I do children on this subject....

You are hungry, you have been searching for something to satisfy your hunger...you explain this to me, I say "I have the solution to your problem"

I put my hand in my pocket, and pull it out and extend it to you. "Here, enjoy this beautiful golden apple." You look at my empty hand and say, "you aren't holding anything."

Oh, I reply, this apple came from the transcendental tree, you can't see it, but if you believe, and have faith that it is truly in my hand, it will satisfy your hunger with the knowledge that once you die, you can enjoy it in the afterlife.

You shake your head in disbelief, "that is ridiculous, I have to die after spending a lifetime believing that you gave me an apple, so that I can enjoy it once I'm dead?"

Well, I reply, as I reach my hand back into my pocket, here, take this apple than, it comes from the evolution tree. You look at the beautiful golden apple in my left hand and take it.

Yes, take it, smell it, look at it, feel it, taste it, it is real.

You turn the apple over and examine it, hey, you state, there is a sliver missing in the back.

Yes, it is not a complete Apple, but it is 98% whole. That small gap missing we are still looking for, but you can still enjoy the rest of the apple, as it is real, tangible, and in your hand.

It would seem, you like the invisible apple better, while I enjoy the real apple, in the real world.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
20-05-2015, 07:24 PM
(20-05-2015 06:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It would seem, you like the invisible apple better, while I enjoy the real apple, in the real world.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-05-2015, 07:44 PM
(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  God is Equilibrium
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. You have already lost. You give exactly Zero (harhar) math or Logic to support your bald faced assertion that God is Equilibrium, you just state it as fact and use this unsupported delusional bit of stupidity to start a larger chain reaction of stupidity.
The entire basis of everything that follows those three words is built on those three words and yet those three words can be easily dismissed because they are an assertion with no support. Your entire argument falls apart in just three words. Three fucking words. You can't even get out the front door and you think your gonna prove something? Amateurish. Rankly amateurish.
(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  5) God is All Power.
6) God is Fulcrum.
7) God is Equilibrium.
Assertions x3 without evidence or demonstration. You have provided no justification, no evidence, no logic, and not math AT ALL that shows god exists let alone that these three, frankly nonsensical, properties can be attributed to a god or gods. You are still standing in the front door only now your jerking your shaking your micro dick at us.

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  Equilibrium is God
God is All Knowledge.
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. You have established neither of these claims so they are dismissed as the excrement they are.

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  God is Equilibrium
Equilibrium is Zero
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. Still have not demonstrated your first sentence so you don't get to assign attributes to it.

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  Zero is Omnipresent
God is Omnipresent
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. Also just fucking stupid: how many zeros are present in the number 21? Gods below you are stupid.
(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  God is The Equilibrium of Zero.
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. Is also fucking stupid. You say Equilibrium is Zero, and that God is Equilibrium so really what you just said is that "Equilibrium is the Equilibrium of Equilibrium". How insightful.Rolleyes You are extremely stupid. I want you to know that. It's kinda important.

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  GOD CENTERS ALL BODIES
ZERO CENTERS ALL BODIES
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. God does nothing of the sort that kinda job is left to pixies because Pixies are Equilibrium. You fucking idiot, everyone knows that. Everyone. What kinda idiot school did you go to?

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  1) Knowledge is Fulcrum
2) Thinking is Lever
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. Also wrong, we know what thinking "is" and it's not a "lever" or a "fulcrum" in methodology, biologically, conceptually, or practically. This is just you making up stupid shit to keep coal in your Stupid Train so it can stay on track to Dumbfuckville.

(20-05-2015 11:33 AM)ShenHz Wrote:  GOD IS THE ETERNAL MIND OF THE UNIVERSE
THE UNIVERSE IS THE PHYSICAL BODY OF GOD
Assertion without evidence or demonstration. No and No due to the fact you have not demonstrated that, nor provided any testable evidence to support your ravings or even established the first three words which your entire dumb fucking nuttery is founded upon. You never left the front door kid. That said if the universe is the body of God then the measurable space you personally inhabit would most surely be his taint. Drinking Beverage

*sigh* I remember when we used to get crazy of a decent caliber, seems we have been draining the mindless, witless, idealess dregs of the world what with out ShitHz and our Call_of _the _Wilds.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Oh, goodie! I needed that today. Tongue

Well it does have some entertainment value.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Ok. The thing is ... I don't have much of a problem with this crap. I mean, artists make up shit like this all the time. Hell, for all I know, I might have made up everyone here. Dodgy

And yes, Russell was an interesting artist and all around fun guy but ... he was an artist ... he made shit up. It was his exploration and he never meant for anyone to base their life on it.

He was a great portrait sculptor - concentrate on that aspect of his life - that is his contribution.

Go here and then click on HOME to see what the artist really cared about and felt important enough to put into tangible medium.
http://www.walter-russell.de/en/Diagramm...363&_edit=

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post