God Is a Placebo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Video God Is a Placebo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6Ou1xZ...E4pudI9STA

In this video I discuss how belief in god is a placebo for peoples own sense of well being, and how that placebo can actually be detrimental to your own well being.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2014, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 12:07 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: God Is a Placebo
Quote:In this video I discuss how belief in god is a placebo for peoples own sense of well being, and how that placebo can actually be detrimental to your own well being.

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. tl;dw

edit: actually I take that back, I watched it and it was actually alright. You say 'fuck' a lot though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2014, 07:11 PM
(13-12-2014 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:In this video I discuss how belief in god is a placebo for peoples own sense of well being, and how that placebo can actually be detrimental to your own well being.

edit: actually I take that back, I watched it and it was actually alright. You say 'fuck' a lot though.

Yeah I like my swears quite a bit. I'm working on a more PG video that you'll probably enjoy if obscene language offends you.
27-12-2014, 07:38 PM
(27-12-2014 07:11 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  I'm working on a more PG video that you'll probably enjoy if obscene language offends you.

Muff offended by salty language? That is the funniest thing I've read in more than a month.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
27-12-2014, 07:45 PM
(13-12-2014 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

This now makes me want to watch the video

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
28-12-2014, 07:58 PM
(27-12-2014 07:45 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 12:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. tl;dw

This now makes me want to watch the video

Lol well most of my videos contain lots of swears because thats just the type of mood I'm in most of the time and since I typically don't use scripts the vids get made in my normal language. The video I made today did have a script though which contains no swears. I'll probably post it in a day or 2 because I've already got 2 vids on the front of this thread.