God Loves Uganda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: God Loves Uganda
This is apparently the same people who did the Jesus Camp movie, which was the most disgusting film I have seen, outranking even Deliver Us From Evil. I sense a theme, but I'll still watch it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
11-04-2014, 05:41 AM
They eat da poo poo!

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
11-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Scumbags.

I was never religious. Had I been I do not know how I'd feel about myself.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-04-2014, 08:13 AM
(11-04-2014 05:41 AM)Anudist Wrote:  They eat da poo poo!

I take it you have seen it? I laughed at that part.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2015, 08:24 PM
The Bible Reloaded youtube channel does an overview of the film here...

[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
09-09-2015, 01:09 AM
(09-04-2014 10:32 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  The bill states that a person caught in a homosexual act can be incarcerated and repeat offenders can be given the death penalty (this latter part was apparently dropped after international outrage).

And yet, there are probably something like 10 million White Christian Americans who want a "kill the gays" bill here in america. But with our bill, it would be a Kill on sight bill.

Anything to preserve their delusional idea that this is a Christian Theocracy!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
09-09-2015, 06:14 AM
(09-04-2014 10:32 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  The 90 minute film focuses on one particular group known as the International House of Prayer (IHOP) that has had the strongest presence in the country. They literally believe that they are destined to rule the world. This is why they send out missionaries to all countries around the world. They believe the more converts they have the more influence they will gain. The church sends a missionary group comprised of mostly white teenagers to remote areas of Uganda to convert the local populace. The arrogance they show is astounding (something the director mentioned in the Q&A); they didn't bother to learn anything about the local culture, customs, or language before leaving. So when they arrive in the villages, they sit down on the ground with, say, an elderly woman, get in her face, grab her hands, and start speaking in English of the glories of their god. They obviously had to lean on an interpreter to get their message across. I can tell the old lay was a bit upset and confused to have these foreigners invade her space.

I knew it! I knew it! Fried bread products are evil!
[Image: IHOP.jpg]
22-06-2017, 02:31 PM
I found a stream of the film here. I'm not sure if it's viewable by people outside of the US.

http://m.zumvo.me/watch-god-loves-uganda-2013-4535
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
22-06-2017, 02:45 PM
(22-06-2017 02:31 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I found a stream of the film here. I'm not sure if it's viewable by people outside of the US.

http://m.zumvo.me/watch-god-loves-uganda-2013-4535

It is.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
22-06-2017, 02:55 PM
I'll have to check this out. My friend and coworker is Ugandan. She's an amazing person, and is really sad about what's happened in her country. We've talked about the Kill the Gays bill before, and often talk about Uganda. I'd be terrified to live there, though, as a trans person.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post