God Particle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: God Particle
No Vosur, it is only called that way. That is a particle that will prove, or rather confirm some of the most scientific things today, which, translated, would be the opposite of proving the existence of God. That particle is the missing link in completing the "standard model" of how Universe was created (expanded) and what gives mass to elements, atoms, everything.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 09:43 AM
(02-07-2012 09:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  No Vosur, it is only called that way. That is a particle that will prove, or rather confirm some of the most scientific things today, which, translated, would be the opposite of proving the existence of God. That particle is the missing link in completing the "standard model" of how Universe was created (expanded) and what gives mass to elements, atoms, everything.
That sounds like one of the most important scientific discoveries since... ever.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Yeah, this has nothing to do with theology.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Well DUUUH! That is the point. This particle is only theorized until now, but thanx to LHC they have found some more evidence, or traces that it could be there, somewhere. They are yet to actually find it and confirm it, but in the process of searching for it, they have found all sorts of other particles, energies, processes...

Yes, this is one of the most important experiments for human understanding of everything, ever. Read a little bit about it, you are a heathen, and atheist, a devil worshiper, so you need to learn some science, that is expected of you.

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
(02-07-2012 09:55 AM)Filox Wrote:  Well DUUUH! That is the point. This particle is only theorized until now, but thanx to LHC they have found some more evidence, or traces that it could be there, somewhere. They are yet to actually find it and confirm it, but in the process of searching for it, they have found all sorts of other particles, energies, processes...

Yes, this is one of the most important experiments for human understanding of everything, ever. Read a little bit about it, you are a heathen, and atheist, a devil worshiper, so you need to learn some science, that is expected of you.
I dismissed the article as soon as I read it was from Fox News. It's a habit of mine, mainly because that site contains 99% shit. Undecided But yeah, I'll inform myself about it asap.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
02-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Ah, it was pretty good that you acted that way because of Fox news, and I see how misleading it can be, but this article looks legit and normal. Nothing new and amazing, though. We know all this already.

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-07-2012, 10:21 AM
For the freakin' nth time!

There is nothing wrong with Foxnews' non-political articles.

Seriously.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
02-07-2012, 10:44 AM
(02-07-2012 10:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  For the freakin' nth time!

There is nothing wrong with Foxnews' non-political articles.

Seriously.
Nah, they just decided not to use it's official name.....dude while this article was legit, the spun it to make it seem different than what it was.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-07-2012, 10:45 AM
I think this just hype, may I say, MASS hysteria?
We will find out tomorrow. Independence Day. Timing.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-07-2012, 11:07 AM
(02-07-2012 09:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 09:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont see why they have to call it the "god" particle anyway Censored
It's nerd humor, like "Mitochondrial Eve".

ew Sadcryface

That sounds.... iky.

The Eve part sounds ok. Couldn't they think of something other than Mitochondrial? Who makes this shit up? Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein