God cannot...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: God cannot...
(12-02-2014 02:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  Among all Gods that exist in the Universe I worship only one God. This makes me monotheistic.

I'm pretty sure your English has failed you again, I don't think you understand what you really said here:

(12-02-2014 02:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:37 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  God cannot create another God just like him, for then one would be created and the other not.

Doc
Of course He Can and He does. To be a Heavenly Parent is what Godhood all about.
by the way who said that God can not do this?

This tells me that your God has a family (which would be other Gods and deserve worshipping), meaning that you're actually polytheistic.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
12-02-2014, 02:40 PM
(12-02-2014 02:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  Among all Gods that exist in the Universe I worship only one God. This makes me monotheistic.

I'm pretty sure your English has failed you again, I don't think you understand what you really said here:

(12-02-2014 02:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course He Can and He does. To be a Heavenly Parent is what Godhood all about.
by the way who said that God can not do this?

This tells me that your God has a family (which would be other Gods and deserve worshipping), meaning that you're actually polytheistic.
I worship only one God - Heavenly Father and not His family.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
12-02-2014, 02:43 PM
(12-02-2014 02:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure your English has failed you again, I don't think you understand what you really said here:

Ugh... never mind. Carry on.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-02-2014, 02:45 PM
(12-02-2014 02:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  I worship only one God - Heavenly Father and not His family.

Ugh... never mind. Carry on.

Good choice. That way madness lies.

Doc
[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
12-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Re: RE: God cannot...
(12-02-2014 02:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure your English has failed you again, I don't think you understand what you really said here:

Uhm so why worship the heavenly father? What of the mother Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
God cannot be mocked (Gal. 6:7).

Well, that's it then. The TTA forum is all a figment of my imagination. I knew that morondog could not be a real name.

Doc
[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
12-02-2014, 03:33 PM
God cannot enlighten his followers with accurate and consistent information, for then they might sound smart and no fun for us to mock.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-02-2014, 04:24 PM
(12-02-2014 03:12 PM)SkepticalChima Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  I worship only one God - Heavenly Father and not His family.

Uhm so why worship the heavenly father? What of the mother Big Grin
Because there are no any revelations from Her.

12-02-2014, 04:56 PM
(12-02-2014 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 03:12 PM)SkepticalChima Wrote:  Uhm so why worship the heavenly father? What of the mother Big Grin
Because there are no any revelations from Her.

I have recieved plenty of revelations from her, but I just discount them as they did not come from the male leader of the household.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
12-02-2014, 05:00 PM
(12-02-2014 04:56 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Because there are no any revelations from Her.

I have recieved plenty of revelations from her, but I just discount them as they did not come from the male leader of the household.

Ok. When I receive revelations from her I will also decide(CHOOSE) what I want to do with them. Smile