Poll: am i drunk
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
forgot the fifth one
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
God damn cords

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: God damn cords
Ugh. Cord bags. I have two bags; one filled with cords from the past decade and the other is filled with cords from the '90s. I should probably toss the 90s bag but it's also got an assortment of stereo cords, coaxial cable, splitters, all kinds of electronic crap in it... I never know if I will one day need any of that shit. I do like to keep mine neatly bundled but... maybe I should start keeping them in nice boxes. I never imagined such a pile of crap could become a permanent fixture in my life. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-09-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: God damn cords
They make thickish rubber strips with wire inside that are used to bundle them. It doesn't matter, I don't remember what I bundled them for 20 years ago.

One of these days I'll think I need one, find one that fits the plugs and proceed to blow something up.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply