God damned entitlement generation fuckers!!!! YES MAD!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
God damned entitlement generation fuckers!!!! YES MAD!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mic...51693.html

You scandelous whore!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: God damned entitlement generation fuckers!!!! YES MAD!
I want to punch that bitch right in the face.

....woa, felt good to get that off my chest.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-03-2012, 05:40 PM
What an idiot...

People that stupid don't hold onto their money for long. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
07-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I wonder what will happen when she is dirt poor again, because she likely will be. She has no income and two houses and a new car? She only got 500,000 after taxes? One of the houses is worth 1 million? Who lent her all that money? Banks are nuts, still. You'd think they would have learned something.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-03-2012, 05:56 PM
What a fucking cunt. Poor people rely on that assistance. The government should sue her ass.

And banks aren't crazy. When that stupid asshole runs out of cash, they get all the mortgage payments she made an interest free of charge not to mention they get the house back.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
07-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I love how pissed off everyone is. That would be pretty standard over here. If you think people can claim too much on your side of the Atlantic you should see the left wing mess we're in.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't blame her. She didn't make the rules, she's just playing the game. Fix the rules.

Now this, on the other hand, comes close to pissing me off. It falls just short because its stupidity and ignorance are more hilarious than aggravating, but it comes close.

[Image: medicare.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-03-2012, 12:31 AM
(07-03-2012 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't blame her. She didn't make the rules, she's just playing the game. Fix the rules.

Now this, on the other hand, comes close to pissing me off. It falls just short because its stupidity and ignorance are more hilarious than aggravating, but it comes close.

[Image: medicare.jpg]

Here in Australia a lot of professional bludgers play the system making it bad for the genuine needy.
I partly agree with Girly, but my theory, at least where I come from, is that, AT LEAST PARTIALLY the government finds a pool of dependent people O.K. as they save in other areas ,and also get some back in indirect tax.

Your system is probably more rigidHuh
08-03-2012, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 12:56 PM by germanyt.)
It's hard enough to qualify for food stamps without cunts like this abusing the system. Shit like this only makes the government come up with more strict regulations.

http://www.dss.state.la.us/index.cfm?md=...93&catid=0

Look how ridiculously low the income levels are to qualify. As a taxpayer in a household of 3 it pisses me off that while I was selling cars I would occasionally have a bad month and would end up struggling big time to pay bills and keep food on the table. Since bitches like this screw the system the government makes it harder to qualify to combat fraud. I would have to make less than $2008 dollars as a family of 3 to qualify. So if I was to make $2100 in comission after paying my $957 rent and $365 car note I'd have less than $800 dollars left over. My average electricity bill is around $100 so that's less than $700 left. My car insurance is $160 so now I'm getting closer to $500 remaining. I probably spend $40 or $50 a month in gas (I don't drive very far to work) so now we're under $500. Cell phone bill is due though and I'm stuck in my 3 smart phone contract so there's $175. Down to $300 left over. Make my wife's tuition payment and I'm at $200. Now comes diapers for the month. Bam!, down to $150. I also have an arranged collection payment of $50 dollars that comes out each month. $100 left over. So if were to cancel my Netflix subscription (I don't have cable so this is cheaper) and not make my Best Buy payment I would have $100 to spend on food for the month only to leave me penniless for the rest of the month.

In my situation I would be fucked because I still wouldn't qualify. I've bought no beer, no weed, no cigarettes. Haven't wasted gas driving 40 miles to see a friend on the weekend. Here I am, a struggling, full-time working taxpayer who can't qualify for benefit that I pay for when I need them the most. But this whore has half a million in lottery winnings and she keeps getting them.

Edit. Forgot to mention that the $2100 I used as my example would be gross income not net. So taxes would have pretty much fucked me.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
08-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Justice!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/08/mic...141935620/

Now make the bitch pay the shit back.

-Mark Twain