God damned entitlement generation fuckers!!!! YES MAD!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: God damned entitlement generation fuckers!!!! YES MAD!
Quote:It's hard enough to qualify for food stamps without cunts like this abusing the system. Shit like this only makes the government come up with more strict regulations.
Actually no and yes. It is more than that. Sure, what this person did was wrong and what the system would normally do is cut off her benefits and fine her and be done with it.
....BUT....
Along comes thousands upon thousands of people like GermanyT getting wind of this and they start railing on and on about "entitlements", and "worthless welfare addicts", etc, etc, next thing you know its people like Germanyt who, in the name of smaller govt, makes the government even MORE intrusive and larger. Next thing you know the state is drug testing everyone for any and every reason they can come up with just to appease the Germanyt types of citizens who are overly loud and seemingly in constant complaint. Drug tests cost about $80 a pop. In the name of "small govt", people like Germanyt will have the govt invade privacy while shifting BILLIONS of tax payer money to big pharmacy corporations who will lobby away even MORE of our tax money and privacy.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2012, 02:10 PM
(18-04-2012 01:28 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  
Quote:It's hard enough to qualify for food stamps without cunts like this abusing the system. Shit like this only makes the government come up with more strict regulations.
Actually no and yes. It is more than that. Sure, what this person did was wrong and what the system would normally do is cut off her benefits and fine her and be done with it.
....BUT....
Along comes thousands upon thousands of people like GermanyT getting wind of this and they start railing on and on about "entitlements", and "worthless welfare addicts", etc, etc, next thing you know its people like Germanyt who, in the name of smaller govt, makes the government even MORE intrusive and larger. Next thing you know the state is drug testing everyone for any and every reason they can come up with just to appease the Germanyt types of citizens who are overly loud and seemingly in constant complaint. Drug tests cost about $80 a pop. In the name of "small govt", people like Germanyt will have the govt invade privacy while shifting BILLIONS of tax payer money to big pharmacy corporations who will lobby away even MORE of our tax money and privacy.
Wrong. I view this as an individual case and in no way should trigger legislation. And I'm highly against drug testing welfare recipients. You're way off base.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
20-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd guess that woman will be right back on food stamps.

She wins $1 million.

After a lump sum payment and taxes that is whittled down to about $350,000.00

She then blew some or all of those winnings on a house. I don't know how much that cost.

And she's still unemployed!

If she doesn't have any cash now, she's again eligible! Sadcryface Blink Blink Hobo Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
21-04-2012, 10:48 AM
(20-04-2012 03:12 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I'd guess that woman will be right back on food stamps.

She wins $1 million.

After a lump sum payment and taxes that is whittled down to about $350,000.00

She then blew some or all of those winnings on a house. I don't know how much that cost.

And she's still unemployed!

If she doesn't have any cash now, she's again eligible! Sadcryface Blink Blink Hobo Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2
A house would likely be about the best thing you could buy with a large lump sum of money assuming you didn't already own one. By the time you get a 30 year mortgage paid off, then you have likely paid twice the listed price. Thus in the long run it saves you a large sum of money.